Tamaki Amajiki [ Childhood friend Scenario ]

Start from the beginning

"Boo!!"

You tried to scare him but it didn't actually work on him.

"Pfffff.. why doesn't it even work on you.. I give up.. welcome home!"

You told him and gave him a hug.

"You've been gone for weeks.. I miss you.."

You told him and looked up to see him only to find out he's blushing and nervous.

"I..-i.. I m-miss y-you too?.."

He said making you giggle.

"Ne~ thinking about it.. I've kinda feel like wanting to do it with you.. right here.. right now.."

You told him and seductively looked at his eyes.

"W-we... Can't.. t-they'd see us.."

He tried to say while looking at the door that's wide open.

"Isn't that... More exciting?.."

You asked and bit his ear gently making him use his quirk to close the door and lock it.

"You ate Takoyaki today?.."

You asked and gave him a smirk. (Tentacles 😂😂😂) Tamaki nods his head telling you he did after work. You pulled him further in your apartment and you lay down on the bed waiting for Tamaki.

"Y-Y-Y Y/N.. you sure.. you want to.. d-d-do it?.."

He nervously asked.

"You don't want?.."

You asked.

"I-its not that!! It's just that.. I.. I just got back.. I'm sweaty and I'm.. i-its not that I don't want to!"

He nervously told you but you stood and gave him a hug to calm him down.

"It doesn't matter.. I couldn't wait any longer.."

You whispered and kissed his lips passionately moving him near your bed and he support your back and head down to the bed as your legs were spread apart already feeling his hard length inside his pants rubbing against the fabric of your underwear.

His lips traveled down to your neck kissing you softly and his hand traveled inside your shirt touching your chest. Your lips spreads apart letting out moan escape your lips when Tamaki's lips finally reached the tip of your chest, sucking and licking you.

Tamaki stops to look at you as both of you catch your breath, you lift up your shirt and put down your pants along with your underwear. Tamaki held your knees spreading them apart and asked.

"C-can.. I?.."

You nod in response and Tamaki lean closer to your folds, he spreads it apart and he spread his lips letting out his tongue to have a good taste of you. Moan escaped your lips repeatedly as you held on the bed sheet, clenching on it tight and more when Tamaki decides to lick and suck your clit. He might not look like it but he's really good at what he's doing, any girl would be jealous.

"T-t-Tamaki.. I.. i-"

You spoke as you try your best to hold on and as soon as you're near, he stops to pull down his pants and positions himself to enter you.

"Y/n.. i-i.. I want you.."

He spoke and entered you deep, he looked at you in the eyes and brushed the strings of your hair away from your lips to kiss you.

He move his hips as both of you kiss and moan under the kiss, couldn't contain how much it feels good both of you are reaching your limits and few more strokes..

Tamaki's hard heat twitches inside you that felt so good you wanted him to let it out..

"T-T-TAMAKI.."

You called and felt his trust were harder and faster that in a second Tamaki trust deep shooting his seeds deep inside you couple of times.

Tamaki rest his head to your chest and saw he's really tired that he couldn't move anymore. You let him rest there and told him.

"I love you.."

Yet you didn't receive any response but a snore coming from him that made you giggle. He's actually tired after all.. who wouldn't be tired after weeks of working, no rest and would travel far just to get home fast to see you again.

_____________________

Note: Alright! I hope this is worth reading.. let me know by leaving a comment below. :)