"DAD!" Peter screamed, holding Bucky's head gently in his hands. "COME QUICK BUCKY FAINTED!"

"WHAT!?"

Tony and Stephen were there in an instant, kneeling down next to Bucky who was beginning to open his eyes. Bucky blinked a couple of times to focus his vision and looked around the room, confused as to why he was on the floor and why everyone was looking down at him.

"Bucky?" Stephen said gently. "Can you bring your knees up please?"

Bucky listened to the slight fuzzy voice of his fathers boyfriend, bringing his knees up so that his feet were flat on the ground and looked around.

"Sit up whenever you're ready, Buck."

He could feel tears welling up in his eyes. What the hell just happened?

"W-what happened?" He stammered out, allowing peter and tony to help him into a sitting position.

"You fainted, Buck." Tony said softly, brushing the hair out of his eyes. "But you're okay. Just gave us a small scare."

"Wh- What... why.. why did I.. did I faint?"

"Has this happened before?" Stephen asked, getting up to go and grab a glass of water.

"Yeah.. when he was younger he used to faint quite a lot. The doctors never knew why." Tony responded, grabbing Bucky by the hand and under his armpit before pulling him to his feet.

Bucky leaned on his father as he helped him toward the couch, setting him down gently. "S-so why? Why'd I faint?" He asked again, bouncing his leg up and down anxiously.

"Peter? Did he seem awfully quick to come out here?" Stephen asked, handing Bucky his water and coaxing him to take a sip.

"Yeah. Almost as if he had leaped out of bed."

"Well. Some times people faint because they've stood up too fast and it causes their blood pressure to drop."

Bucky nodded slowly, his head still pounding. "Y-yeah.. I do remember standing up quickly.. but I always do that and it's never like this."

"Have you been stressing about anything lately? Friendship drama? Maybe the idea of going back to school for half the day?"

"Yeah.." the boy mumbled. "There's been a pretty big drama with my friends and Nat didn't wanna get me involved and so I never heard from her last night like she said I would and I ended up stressing over it until I went to sleep.."

"Well that mixed with standing up so fast could've caused it." Stephen concluded. "But it was very lucky you didn't hit your head, that was fast thinking peter."

Peter gave a small nod, patting Dodger gently on the stomach. "That scared me."

"I'm sorry.." Bucky whispered. "I'm such a bother to everyone.."

"No you're not, Bucky." Tony hushed him, lifting his arm to wrap around his sons shoulders, but was denied with a small shrug.

"Yes I am. If it wasn't for me being dumb enough to throw out a dead mouse without my bandages on, I would still have an arm and you wouldn't have had to spend so much money on me. If that hadn't happened, then maybe I'd actually be at school! I wouldn't have tried to do what I did a few nights ago. I'd actually leave the house! I wouldn't have fainted! Urgh!" Bucky shot up from the couch, feeling dizzy once more and fell into Stephen.