Krista came in to diffuse the situation. You smiled at her gratefully. Good old Krista, she can always read the room's atmosphere.

"Alright guys, we have a lot of work to do. Seeing as Mikasa is a fresh starter, she needs a lot of practice. We need to decide what we'll be doing so everyone take a seat and think of new ideas."

Jean nodded and followed Krista's lead and sat down on a wooden box in the corner of the room, occasionally glancing at Mikasa.

"Mikasa will be joining us as a guest performer in one of the set of dances we film during the first week of second semester."

"What do you mean, film?" Mikasa asked frantically. She turned to you with suspicious eyes. "You didn't say anything about filming?!"

"It's nothing! The Photography Club usually come to record our dance practices and we post it online. We've got a pretty big University YouTube channel."

"What the fuck! You should have told me this before I agreed to your stupid plan!" she hissed quietly.

You shrugged carelessly. "Then you wouldn't have agreed."

"Bitch."

You smirked and nodded towards Krista as she motioned you to finish the introduction.

"I thought we'd do a romantic duet amongst others for once. We haven't done that in a long time. It'll be a nice change," you said.

Jean jumped up immediately. "Sounds like a perfect job for me! And what's more special than a duet with our new guest? It'll be an awesome comeback!"

Your inner self cackled evilly as you watched Jean fall into your trap. I'm so sorry, Jean! But I need to do this for my best friend's happiness.

"That sounds like a great idea! I'll leave the choice of song to you then," you said, playing along. Jean gave a flirty smile to Mikasa and winked suggestively.

"Fuck my life," you heard her groan. You squeezed her hand and whispered into her ear, "Keep chanting this every time you feel like giving up. For Eren!"

The Asian girl's eyes widened and a sudden, newfound confidence rose through her body. "For Eren!" she repeated. "For Eren!" she kept replaying as she walked towards her doomsday that was Jean's excitedly hopping figure.

Connie rounded up the male members. "We'll do a boys group dance then." He moved them to another corner of the room.

The rest of the female members gathered around you, Krista and Annie as you plotted out other ideas.

"We haven't done a Pumpfidence choreo in a long time too. Please, oh please, can we do one? Can we do one?" begged a female dancer.

Annie nodded in agreement. "I second it."

Krista looked at you with puppy dog eyes as more girls approved of the first girl's idea. "What do you say, F/N?"

You grinned, feeling giddy at the prospect of working a sexy dance. "Hell yeah!" The girls cheered in victory.

*

July, 4th - Saturday

You tapped your foot impatiently as you waited outside Coffee Bean for Hange to arrive. The night before, Hange had texted you, begging you to spare some of your free time and hang out with her the next day. Since you were jobless and bored, you readily agreed and decided to meet up at the same coffee shop she had dragged you to on your first meeting. You were curious to learn about the Professor and Scientist in training. She had a sweeter and much open disposition than most of the people you had met in that sector of profession.