Chapter 21

"Don't you dare Marco she's the enemy" the female yells.

"Take the rest down to the dungeons incase this one changes his mind" i say.

Axel nods and hurries the pack member currently holding them to get them down into the dungeons before i change my mind only leaving me with Marco.

"I don't know much but i think i know where they might be keeping him" he says and i nod.

"Follow me" i say walking into the pack house.

He follows as i walk up to my office and i point to the seat opposite the desk and he sits as i close the door in Axel's face before sitting at the desk.

"Why did they take him" i ask still feeling numb.

"To try and force you to swap him for Sebastian" he says and i nod.

"Where is he" i ask shaking my head.

"I don't know an exact location but i know where they told us to meet after the attack" he says.

"Where is that" i ask getting frustrated.

"A house just outside of town" he says and i nod.

"Take me there" i say and he nods "now"

I stand up and open the office door and follow him out of the pack house and into the woods shutting off all mind links as we run through the woods and to an old abandoned house at the edge of town.

"This is it" he says and i nod.

I stay just behind the tree line as he walks closer to the building and someone walks out seeing him.

"Are you the only one who escaped" he asks and Marco nods.

"Where is the boy" he asks.

"Not here obviously" the rogue says.

"Then where" Marco asks trying to stay casual.

"In some bear cave in the mountains, maybe the bitch will learn after his death that we don't mess around when they take our leader" he says laughing.

"Show me where this cave is" i say walking out and the rogues jaw just drops.

"Not a chance" he says and i just grab him by the neck.

"I'll ask once more, show me or die" i say and he shakes his head "fine"

I snap his neck before dropping him to the ground and changing into my wolf running into the woods with Marco following.