Chapter 9

Nash POV

I hear someone knocking on the door and Axel opens it only to see Lucas and slams the door in his face but he puts his foot in and stops the door.

"I just wanna talk" he says.

"It's ok Axel" i say softly and he walks over and sits next to me as Lucas walks in.

"Look Nash i'm sorry we never stood up for you, i know why you didn't come back now" he says nodding at Axel.

"Axel isn't the reason i never came back, i didn't come back because no matter where i went Sebastian has followed me. I lost him for a few years while i've been here but i guess he found me" i say and he nods.

"I'm sorry we never stuck up for you, it shouldn't have meant anything that he was Alpha" he says and i nod.

"I know"

"I found my mate thanks to your Luna" he says and i see him smiling the most real smile he has ever had.

"She has a knack for showing people their mates right when they need to see them" i say softly looking at Axel.

"She told me she's not the only one with these abilities" Lucas says softly.

"No, my dear mate can sense when one is pregnant" i say softly and see Axel twitch slightly.

"I saw that first hand, and she said her son can see in his minds eye or something"

"Yes" i say softly then look at Lucas "wait how did you see"

"Oh, your luna asked him if she herself was pregnant" he says and i shake my head.

"And you didn't tell me" i say throwing a pillow at Axel and he shrugs.

"Didn't think she would want everyone to know yet" he says softly.