Chapter 11

Ava's P.O.V

Dear Miss Abby,

It has been a few months since Dance Moms ended. I have started to get better since the accident happened with Jill and Ashley. The hospital staff said I have to stay three more weeks until I am fully recovered. My mom is coming to visit me in a few weeks because she has to deal with all my medical bills that we received in the mail the other day and doesn't me to worry about them. She said once she has paid them all, she will come spend a day with me so I won't be bored. I heard you were diagnosed with Cancer. I am very sorry that happened to you, I hope you feel better soon. Have a nice rest of your day.

Sincerely,

Ava

After I fished up my letter to Ms. Abby, I put it on the desk next to me and grabbed my mask. Once I put my mask on, I got off my bed and headed to the door that led out to the nurses station. "Good Afternoon Ava, where you heading to," one of the nurses asked. "I am heading to the cafeteria. My mom sent me a package from someone," I answered. We talk for two more minutes until I decided to go. As soon as I got there, I saw the package with my name in big letters. To make it easier I just opened the package their instead of carrying back to my room. Inside the package was a note so I read that first.

Dear Ava,

          It has been a many months since you were on dance moms. But, we would like you to come to the audition that Abby will have come in October. Instead of filming in LA, this time we decided to go back to the place that it all started or Pittsburg. You also could come during one of the first weeks as a new girl named "Ashlynn". If you do decide to do that you would be revealed two weeks later as yourself. We do hope you will accept this opportunity.

Best Regards,

Tim

Once I read the letter, I must of dropped it because a lady started looked at me. I picked it up right away because I didn't want to draw anymore attention I was drawing already. Then I took away some of the tissue paper that was covering the contents that were inside the package. When I looked inside I saw a photo of Ms. Abby and me from when I first met her, a phone case that had my name on it, and a black jacket that I was waiting for my whole life. As soon as I saw the jacket, I started tearing up. Never, did I think I would get this far to be able to receive an Abby Lee Dance Company Junior Elite Team Jacket. I put it on right away and when I looked at it a little closer it "Ava" in small gold writing.

I also noticed someone in the distance that looked really familiar. I then noticed it was my mom with my older brother. As soon as I saw them, I started walking toward them, fully crying. "Hey Bubs, how are you," said my brother while hugging me. "I am better," I said to him. After I hugged my brother, I started hugging my mom. "Surprise Hunny," she said into my hair. Once we finished hugging each other, she started leading me out of the hospital. We were heading to the car until I noticed there were boxes with my stuff in it.

"Wait, why is my stuff in boxes I can't be released until three more weeks," I said to her very confused. "Av, don't you remember when mom was working as an associate nurse when you were born until we heard about your cystic fibrosis," Daniel said. "Yeah, she was caring for me," I said still confused. "Well, while you were recovering, I talked with the hospital and they said since I have the certain qualifications to care for you and I previously was a nurse, I am able to care for you," my mom said. When she said that it finally clicked for me, I was finally going home.

~~~

Hello everyone! It has been a long time since I have updated this story. I will be updating more frequently because I have made my schedule less crowded.

Word Count: 744

~Kassie