Chapter 4

Maddie's p.o.v.

After waking up I had to change because our flight was too early in the morning and of course I had to wake up Kenzie because our mom wanted me to wake her up because she had to make us breakfast. " Kenzie wake up we have to catch our flight," I said shaking her at the same. "Fine I'm getting up," she said groggily. I then went down stairs to tell mom that Mackenzie was coming down stairs. After eating we had to go so we all put on our shoes and went out the door to our car. ( 30 minutes later)As we got to the airport Ava also arrived at the same time. The thing is it looks like I don't like her but she and I already get along.

Ava's p.o.v.

After we drove to the airport me and my mom arrived at the same time that Maddie and Mackenzie also arrived. When we all saw each other we all hugged. Yeah, it may seem like we don't like each other but we actually are really close. We then all got through airport security to go to our gate and only Miss. Abby and Gia were there. " Hello girls, how was your trip to the airport," Gia asked? We all answered "Good."

The other girls arrived a few minutes before we boarded the plane. We all had someone to sit next to. I got to sit next to Maddie and my Mom sat with Melissa. Maddie and I took a photo together to post on instagram.

***********************************************************************************************

See You Later California!~~~~

Likes: 5.6k     Comments disabled

After we were on the plane for 3 hours until we finally landed in Grand Rapids, Michigan. We collected our luggage for baggage claim.(35 minutes later) Since we had the biggest room in the hotel all of us were allowed to stay in there. Miss. Abby and us so much fun because she allowed us to get dinner and to jump on our bed. But our fun didn't last long until all of us fell asleep.

~Friday~

" Time to get up girls we got a competition to win," Ms. Abby said. The only ones to get was Brynn, Kendall, and Mackenzie. " Come on wake up or you get an ice bath," she said. As soon as she said that we all jump out of the bed. After getting ready we finally drove to the venue. Since we had 30 minutes until our call time we all rushed to get ready in our different costumes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ava's costume for Stone Cold~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we all got changed we had to go back stage. Before I went on Maddie went before me. "Judges please welcome to the stage number 149 Lay Me Down," said the announcer . When Maddie was on stage Kalani helped me calm my nerves down. "You got this you are so good at dancing you got this," Kalani told me. After Maddie was done it was my turn.

When I got off stage  Kalani and Maddie hugged me. " You did so good," both of them said. After going back to the dressing room we had to change for our trio. ( 30 minutes later)Since that will  I wasn't in the group number I was able to sit in the audience. When the group number was announced we all cheered. Ms. Abby was sitting next to me and she told me, "Soon enough that will be you leading the group." Soon enough awards came and I had to go to the stage. "Junior solo awards, in second place is number 149 Lay Me down." As Maddie went up to get her award I thought that I was a goner I didn't even place yet. " And judges our top score of a perfect 300, Act number 168 Stone cold." As I went up to receive my award. Even the group dance won first. When we got to the dressing room we were all cheering.

" Congratulations girls, and Ava welcome to the team officially," Ms. Abby said. " Thank you Ms. Abby for this opportunity, " I said cheerfully. After we went back to the hotel all of us crashed.

(Word count: 782 )

Thank you for reading my book. Please follow me if you aren't already and you can comment if you want to be in the book or if you have any suggestions

~Kassie