20

You entered the house without making much noise and grabbed a towel and tossed it at Kageyama.

He muttered a "Thanks" and dried himself up, and he refused to stay long. You gave him an umbrella but he wouldn't even accept that. "I'm already drenched, I'll just shower when I'm home. Sweet dreams, (f/n)." He said before scurrying out the door.

"Sleep well, Tobio." You whispered to his retreating figure outside your window.

Woah I just realised that boy has a nice butt.

You realised what you'd just thought and slapped yourself.

Snap out of it (f/n). A lot of guys have nice butts.

~•~

You took a quick shower, and put all your wet clothes for washing before changing into some comfortable clothing.
You checked the time and it was a little past midnight.

Huh. Maybe your 'quick' shower wasn't as quick as you thought, since you'd went in about an hour ago.

You went to the kitchen and grabbed yourself a few midnight snacks before sitting down at your study table, beginning your homework that you hadn't been able to do since you were out all day. You couldn't slack off in class.

You rushed a little though, wanting to get a good bit of sleep before school began the next day.

The next morning, you looked exhausted and you had a blocked nose and a runny nose. Luckily, that's all it was. No fever or anything. You thanked your lucky stars and got dressed for school.

Your face lit up when your eyes landed on Kageyama. "Tobio! Good morning."

"Ah, hey (f/n)." He greeted. "You caught a cold I see."

Your nose was red from the amount of times you'd tried blowing your nose but it was no use. "No regrets! You joined me in the rain afterall~"

"Only because I didn't want you to look like a loner, playing in the rain by yourself." He shrugged. You raised an eyebrow at him. "Okay maybe I found it fun too."

"You little tsun tsun." You mumbled shaking your head resulting in Kageyama chopping your head. "Ouch! That hurts, you tree!" You exclaimed and jumped multiple times to try hit his head, but to no avail.

You got pretty close one time, and he took your hand and intertwined your finger with his. "That'll keep you from abusing me for a while." He huffed and continued walking, dragging you along.

You slapped his the hand he was holding yours with playfully, but you were internally screaming.

The boy you had a crush on was holding your hand and you didn't know what to do. Other than turn into a tsundere of course. But you realised how stupid this was, and it's not like you were actively hiding your crush on him from anyone.

Instead, you smiled and skipped alongside him, no longer hiding your good mood.

"Your mood swings are so confusing." He muttered and you only laughed.

"If only you knew."

~•~

Once again, you were at volleyball practice, helping out the team.

"(F/n)! Do you mind-" Daichi was pointing in the direction of a dejected Tanaka who was getting annoyed that Tsukishima managed to block him continuously.