The Cadre taken care of

Start from the beginning

I then grabbed my girls and left so I could tell the full incident of my first arrival and my powers to my mates so they fully know me I also showed them magic pictures of me when I first came into existence and how I was  smaller than a garden snake.

Asia " So cute "

Asia " So cute "

Tiamat " not even I was so tiny"

Ravel " oh my goodness look at your tiny face ."

I started to get really embarrassed. But got an idea I turned into a smaller snake form and laid on Asias shoulder.

They all started to play with me which I won't deny was kinda fun but also strange because my mates were treating me like a baby pet. But hey it makes them happy so I flickered my tounge.

Ravel " he did the tounge thing "

And at that moment  a red portal opened up revealing Sirzechs Bowing

Sirzechs " lord (l/n) the all factions now know of your presence and have been warned of Your message"

He looks up to see my girls with a small snake.

Sirzechs " excuse me but where is your husband"

I spoke up

(Y/n) " im right here lucifer, you did well informing the rest I appreciate it as for what I'm doing in having fun with my mates so if you don't mind please leave I'll give you a reward later."

As he left I turned back to normal and took my wives to bed and made sure to pay them back for their teasing.

The next day

My girls and I who are in the Orc club have finished up cleaning the schools pool so we stared to go swimming but I realized the clubs newest member and rias's newest piece xenovia had yet to come swimming.

So I went to search for her. I found her in a janitors closet wearing a skimpy
Bikini and she then corned me and spoke to me.

Xenovia " I have decided from what I know and learned from rias my new life goal is to be your mate and bear your children. You are strong and kind
And from what I hear a dedicated
Lover so as someone who wishes to experience the pleasures of a women I Have decided that by being your wife I will truely be happy. so make love to me now and mark me as yours."

The entire time I informed my girls of what was happening telepathically and they encouraged it apparently they were convincing her in the changing rooms as well to do it this way and not wait to approach me.

So after sending her intentions were pure and true I marked her and began to ravage her inexperienced body.

While I was filling xenovia with my love the janitor door opened to reveal the Orc who were looking for me and I was met with shocked and blushing faced. Xenovia however was to into it to care. So I continued loving her. But spoke up to the Orc .

(Y/n) " as you can see I'm busy so, il join you when we're finished, as for koneko Akeno and rias . You three may feel free to join us for you each for what I'm looking for in mates.. "

Kiba helped a dazed issei walk away. The girls blushed but soon walked away after Akeno made a comment about maybe joining next time. Koneko was last to go asking me to teach her to swim when I was finished.

So after another thirty minutes xenovia couldn't tske anymore and decided to take a shower before sun bathing.

I helped koneko swim and the Devils couldn't look at me straight meanwhile my mates excluding a embarrassed xenovia where joking about it.