Chapter7-- I'm Sorry for Loving You

Hey guys I want to know what you think! So I was thinking to hear your feedback I will dedicate a chapter to you! I only have seven posted so I figured first come first serve. Ok well thanks to those who are reading. Ok bye :)

Flashback 7

The outfit just incase you want to see it

( http://www.polyvore.com/flashback_shes_yours_your_gone/set?id=59155715#stream_box )

I put on a baggy sweat shirt and a pair of jeans. Pregnancy was really taking a toll on my body, and not in a good way. Nothing fit me any more. Getting on a pair of sneakers was like trying to fit a basketball inside a shoe. And living with Lisa was absolute horror. 

If I said any type of comment when she was drinking she would hit me, pretty hard. It was nerve wracking. And in the morning she would forget all about it too. So I never told her anything. I heard the door slam downstairs. She wobbled. I heard it, she was drunk. I packed all my things into a duffel bag and opened the window over my bed. I gulped. 

7 months pregnant, I shouldn't be hopping out windows. 

I threw the bag out the window and tried to find the ledge. With one swift movement I hopped down. Okay one step down now I just needed to find the other one. It was a lot easier when it was during the morning. I snuck out a lot, just usually not at night. I took another step down.

Thank God, I landed on the floor with my feet, not my face. I picked up my bag and walked down the street. I took out the money I had saved up since I got  job. I quit because I knew I was leaving. With the bag over my shoulder I walked down the block. I had no idea where I was going. Just away I had to go away. I took out my cell phone. I scrolled through the contacts, Harry. I thought to myself. I needed help. I needed someone right now. Alyson would be asleep, and I did not want to wake her up. But Harry, it would not matter if I woke him up. I just needed someone to talk too. What if Harry did not answer?  I was going to try, if he did not pick up then he did not pick up. I pressed the button. The phone rang twice. 

"Hello?" Someone said on the phone. That was not Harry. It was a more feminine voice. 

"Hi, is this Harry?" I knew it was not, why was I asking? But who was it- My thoughts were interrupted. 

"Tiffany who is it?" I heard in the background. My heart dropped, was he seriously with other girls while I was Pregnant with his Baby?

"I don't know some girl, I think the caller Id said Katie."

"Shit, Tiffany hang up the phone and come back to bed." That ass. Hang up the phone, who the hell did he think he was. I wiped a tear away from my eye and kept walking. I scrolled down the phone to come across another name. Derrick. I met him last week. I was walking up a hill, and he was running up it. He stopped by me and started to talk to me. It was kind and it was sweet. He was not like everyone else who would just keep walking and give me strange looks. He didn't even mention the pregnancy, I did. I sniffled and pressed the dial button. We had been texting constantly but we did not talk this morning. Or at all today. He did not know I was leaving Lisa's house, he did not know what Lisa was doing to me. 

"Hey Katers. Whats up?"

"Derrick, I am sorry- I am sorry to bother you- really so late. But I just I don't know what to do?" I cried into the phone.

"Katie, don't cry. Don't cry- sweety come over. My parents are out, so don't worry about them. Just come."

"Ok." I said hanging up the phone. I wiped away the tears. Derrick lived down the block and to the right. Walking and being pregnant was like asking me to jump off a cliff. Once I got to the house my feet were throbbing, my legs were aching my tears were just flooding out of my eyes. I went to knock but before I could Derrick opened the door wearing grey sweatpants and a red t-shirt he pulled me into a hug. I sobbed into the crook of his neck.