three : Starbucks

Haven

I let out a groan turning over on my back as I open up my eyes slowly having to squint because of the light coming in through the curtains. As I lay there for what seemed like hours but was actually five minutes I finally decide to get up out of bed. I sit up and swing my legs over the side of the bed standing up. I move my toes around feeling the softness inbetween them.

I walk across my room opening up the door and make my way over to Kelsey's door. I open it slowly as it creaks and I go over to her bed seeing she is still dead asleep.

"Kels," I say poking her arm but she doesn't move. One thing about Kelsey she is probably the most heaviest sleeper I know. I repeat what I did to her again and she remains the same.

"Kelseyyyyy," I drag her name out giving her a harder push than I probably should have. She wakes up and starts to freak out and ends up falling out of bed and face planting onto the floor.

"What the fuck?" She groans, rather loudly I might add.

"Sorry." I chuckle lightly. She raises her head up to look at me with a scowl on her face as she stands up slowly next to me.

"What could you possibly need for you to have to push me out of bed?"

"Well it is after one o'clock and we have other stuff to do besides sleep all day." I tell her putting a hand on my hip.

"After one o'clock?! How is that even possible?"

"Your just probably tired from the plane." I say shrugging and she nods.

"Well, let's get ready and we'll catch some breakfast at Starbucks, then we'll go out job hunting."

We separate ways and I go into my bedroom to get ready. I head over to one of my suitcases with some clothes in it and take out my outfit for the day.

(Haven's outfit on the side)

I stand up from my crouching position and head to the shower with a bag of my necessities. I walk into the bathroom setting my clothes down on the counter and start my shower.

Once I'm out of the shower I hurriedly get dressed and put on eyeliner and mascara. I brush my hair out quickly and exit out of the bathroom. I take a seat down onto my bed and slip on my sandals.

"Haven, you ready to go?" Kelsey pops her head into my room. I jump up from my head and nod.

"Yep!"

We walk into Starbucks the fresh smell of coffee filling our noses. A teenage girl sits in the corner on her laptop with a coffee beside her, an old couple sitting together with coffee and a middle aged business looking lady sits by herself sipping coffee as she reads some papers that lay in front of her.

Kelsey and I walk up to order as I stare at the menu above I hear a deep voice that makes shivers go down my back.

"What can I get for you ladies?" My eyes snap down to the brown eyes that match the deep voice.

"Uh," Is all I could manage to say as I stare at him. I probably look like a fucking fool right now.

"We'll have two vanilla mochas, thanks." Kelsey jumps in for me.

"Okay what are the names?"

"Kelsey and Haven" Kelsey tells him and he nods smiling. He smiles alot.

"That'll be $8.37."

God dammit why can't I take my eyes off of him? They're literally glued to him. I fucking hate myself right now.

"I'll bring that right out for you when its done." He tells us flashing us a bright smile.

"What the hell was that?" Kelsey asks me with eyebrows furrowed as we sit down into a booth.

"What was what?" I ask trying to act clueless.

"The guy?" She whispers to me.

"Well, did you see that he was totally hot?" I raise an eyebrow and let out an exasperated sigh.

"Yeah, I did. I think he noticed you were too." Kelsey wiggles her eyebrows at me and I scoff.

"I'm sure he wasn't checking me out." I shake my head in disbelief and she just winks.

"Here are your drinks, have a wonderful day." The guy pops up beside me setting down our drinks before flashing us a smile and walking away. I reach my arm taking a hold of my cup and go to take a sip out of it. I set the cup down on the table and see something written on the side, besides my name.

His phone number. He gave me his fucking number.

"Oh my god," I mumble to myself.

"What?" Kelsey asks leaning over the table slightly.

"He gave me his number."

"What? No way!"

"Yes way."

{Hi ! Here is chapter 3, what'd you all think of it? Like it or no? A big thank you for everyone who read it ! Please vote and comment if you will. Bye !}