nineteen !

( nineteen ! )

BLAIR FELT HAPPY TO BE BACK. It was a few days from her arrival and she had gotten closer to Renesmee.

The baby Cullen was getting bigger and bigger everyday and they didn't know how much time they had with her.

Blair felt sorry for the wolf boy, that was his imprint and he didn't even have a very long time with her.

Everything was normal in the Cullen household. Well that and Xander ran around with house with Renesmee on his shoulders with Bella was yelling at him (don't worry it was only human speed) Blair grinned as she could hear the soft laughter coming from Renesmee.

Emmett then started to 'chase' after them. Blair smiled at the sight ' he would be an amazing father' she thought to herself and then felt Edward sitting beside her "he would" the mind-reader told her and then Blair hit him "get out of my head!"

Edward only smiled and then walked towards his wife who was almost having a breakdown. "Emmett!" Rose called out "we have to hunt!" Emmett then pouted and stopped.

"Alright" he grumbled and then kissed Renesmee on the forehead and mumbled a small 'goodbye' to everyone else.

Blair laughed at his face. She walked over to Xander who sat down on the sofa, she sat beside him and out her head on his shoulder.

"We're going on a date tonight" the male hybrid told her. Blair lifted her head up "why?" she asked him as the man smiled "we've been together for a while now" was all he said and Blair laughed "it's been what...five months or so?"

Xander kissed her head "you have to start to get ready, sweetheart" and then left Blair with her mouth open.

"Blair!" Alice came running "you have to let me dress you" she squealed and then grabbed the female hybrids wrist not giving her much of a choice.

"Help me" she mouthed to Jasper who just tilted his head back and let out a laugh. Blair pouted and then was dragged into Alice's room. 

She sat her down on a chair and started to do her makeup. She gave her a light rose colour on her eyes and then a pink for her lips.

She then got out a curling iron and started to do her hair. Blair was soon done and then all was left was a pink dress that was shorter at the front but longer at the back.

 Blair was soon done and then all was left was a pink dress that was shorter at the front but longer at the back

"Wow" Blair gasped and then looked at Alice who had a pair of heels in her hand. "Thank you Alice" she said and then took the heels "why is he doing this?" Blair asked Alice who only giggled in response "that doesn't help!" she yelled at the pixie girl.