twelve !

( twelve ! )

IT WAS now September and Bella was alright. The human blood seamed to help her gain a bit of strength but not an awful lot.

Blair knew that Bella could give birth any day. So the Cullen's and the Mikaelson just waited and waited for that day.

——————

A sigh escaped Blair's lips as she walked into her and Xander's bedroom since they were the only ones who slept.

Blair noticed a picture. There was a man along with his family. They didn't look terribly happy.

"Sweetheart-" Xander walked in and saw Blair looking at the old family photo. Blair turned around "Is this your father?" She asked him as Xander nodded his head.

"How old where you here?" Blair asked Xander who stared at the photo in hatred. "Ten" he muttered "maybe eleven" Blair nodded and put the photo down.

Xander looked at his mate. "We could go on a date" he changed the subject, Blair let out a light laugh. God he loved that laugh, even if they knew each other a month. It felt like years since they met.

"You want to go on a date whenever your sister-in-law could go into labour any moment?" she asked him as Xander nodded his head. "It won't be very far" he told her.

Blair looked at him and sighed "I don't know....." she started to trail off. "If you don't want to go that's fine...it's just that we have never been on one" he told her and pulled her closer to him.

Blair kisses his cheek. "Pick me up at five" she told him and he looked into the clock. "It takes you two hours to get ready?" He called out to her.

"I want a shower first!" Blair yelled. "Dress fancy!" Xander told her and then smiled "I'll go downstairs"

"See you soon!"

________________________

"When are you going to propose?" Alice asked her adoptive sibling as he walked down the stairs.

Xander didn't know what to say, "Alice...not for another two, three months" he said "I don't know but when the time is right I'll propose" he said as he grabbed an apple.

Alice pouted as Xander sighed "don't look at me like that" he told her. "Alice" Jasper called out. Alice turns to her mate who didn't look happy.

"Let's not annoy Alexander" he said as Xander groaned and walked back up to his room. "I hate the both of you!" He joked as he walked up the stairs to get ready.

He quickly got dressed as Blair wasn't out of the shower and went back down to the living room. As he walked down he saw the rest of his family. He was attempting to tie his tie.

"You look nice" Alice compliments him.

"Thank you" he said as he struggled with the tie that he tried to get on. Esme smiles and walked over to him.

"Do you need any help?" Esme asked him as Xander looked up "Yes, mom" he said as she stared at him.

He had never called her mom before. She quickly gathered herself together and tied his tie.

"Thank you" he said as Blair walked down the stairs. He was gobsmacked, she was beautiful. The dress was a nice red colour, it was floor length. Her makeup was light and her hair was curled.

"Shall we go?" Blair asked Xander who nodded his head "Yes" he said breathlessly.

"Goodbye everyone!" he told them. "Bye!" They heard Bella and chuckled.

"What have you got planned?" Blair asked her mate as he smirked.

"You'll see."