CHAPTER 1

It is a stormy weather with black clouds all over the sky, but it don't stop Queen Olivia from running through the dark forest at twelve midnight. She keep running until she gets to a middle of nowhere, when she realizes she cannot run anymore with her almost nine months pregnancy, she then carefully lean against a big tree behind her. Gripping the lower part of her abdomen, she pants heavily and suddenly her water breaks.

"No no no no no no baby no," she says, trying so hard not to scream but the pain is unbearable. She begin screaming as she pushes harder and harder until the head of the baby comes out. Slowly she pulls the baby out and lifts her up, as her cry fills the entire dark forest in the storm.

Olivia smile through her pain, as she looks at the tiny creature in her hands. She cannot believe she finally birthed a child with supernatural powers, a diamond tooth and a half moon birth mark at the back of her neck.

"Amera," she instantly names her daughter Amera, "my little ginger." She falls in love with her child right away, making her forget her pain.

Then out of nowhere, a thick black cloud begins to form right in front of her, as loud thunders strikes in it. Seeing this, she quickly cuddle her crying baby into her chest and shields her eyes from the scary scene.

"Go.. go Madika," Olivia says to the thick dark cloud, still shielding her eyes.

"Look at me Queen Olivia ," an evil voice speaks through the cloud and begins to laugh evilly, adding more heavy wind to the stormy weather. Queen Olivia slowly takes her hand off her face, and there stands a grey hair old lady in the thick cloud, wearing a long white cloth and holding a long white stick in her hand.

"Go away Medika!" Queen Olivia says angrily as she continues to cuddle her crying baby into her chest, "go away you evil woman!"

"Evil I may be, but I care about the people of Amura!" Medika tells her.

"Care? did you just say that Medika? My daughter and I are people from Amura too, I am the Queen of Amura and my daughter is the princess of Amura kingdom. Do you care about us too?!" Queen Olivia barks, "you killed my husband and you're here talking about care? where was your so-called caring mode when you were killing the King of Amura?!" Medika groans, staring evilly at Olivia.

"Don't be stubborn Queen Olivia, don't be stubborn!" she warns and laugh evilly again, "now that the princess of light is born, let Mukaka have his right over her, so the people of Amura will be free from their curse!" Medika tells her.

"No way, never!" Olivia protests and Medika becomes furious.

"Return to the Kingdom with Amera or there shall be a curse upon her as well," she warns which frightens Queen Olivia a bit.

"Never will I return to the kingdom with Amera Medika, never!" Olivia emphasizes and Medika becomes more furious.

"You've left me with no choice Queen Olivia."

"What are you going to do now you evil woman?!" Olivia fear Medika is actually going to rain cures upon her daughter, like she did to Amura Kingdom.

"In the name of all the spirits of Amura Kingdom, I curse Amera!" Medika curses then the loudest thunder strikes.

"Oh no," Olivia mutters as she cannot believe what she feared to happen as happened.

"Amera must not show her pretty face to any man, she must not expose her body to any man. Queen Olivia for depriving Mukaka and the people of Amura their rights over the princess of light.. I curse her! Any man who would fall in love with Amera will die a horrible death, Amera I curse you.. I curse you!!" The loudest thunder strikes again, as soon as Medika ends her curse before disappearing with an evil laughter.

COPYRIGHT ©2019 LOLI MENZ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

NO Part of this publication maybe reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means. Including photocopying, recording or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the writer. Feel free to quote it, but give me the proper credit.

Don't make me go legal on you!