THE GRAND LINE CAN WAIT: PART 2

Start from the beginning

"I think if Grandpa Ryu returns to his birthplace, he'll get better," Apis explains as he strokes his snout lovingly.

"Animals have instincts. This Millennium Dragon may be able to tell us something." I tell the others.

"Yeah, let's find this Lost Island!" Luffy says.

"But how..." Usopp begins to ask.

"Well, it'll work out somehow," Zoro comments from his seat by Sanji, who lights his cigarette.

"Zoro...~" He groans at our First Mate.

"But what should we do with him? Just taking him down the mountain alone will attract attention." Sanji points out, and Nami smirks in response.

"First, we'll need a cart. One big enough for Grandpa Ryu to ride on." Nami says, and Usopp lets out another groan slapping a hand to his forehead as he looks up.

"Let's do it!" Apis exclaims happily, jumping over to me; I pick her up into my arms as she circles her arms around my neck.

ONE PIECE - WARSHIP ISLAND ARC

Once outside the cave on the side with the number of trees, I set Apis down on the ground by Usopp and Nami. "Sanji, Luffy, Dakota and Zoro, you four will cut down as many trees as possible," Nami instructs us, and we nod before walking off in different directions.

"Akuma-Akuma no Human-Demon Form: Weapon of Alastor: Axe," I say, and in my right hand, a long staff with a dark grey axe head morphs; I place my left hand below my right and swing violently, "100 Executions!" I shout as a giant air force sweeps through the forest, cutting into the trees before me; they all fall to the ground; I bring my pile of wood with the others, and I lie on top of the collection between Luffy and Zoro's.

"This enough?" Luffy asks as if it wasn't obvious.

"Okay!" Nami agrees with a gesture though Usopp and Apis look in shock.

"Guess I've got no choice but to help now. You conniving girl." Usopp complains, looking over at Nami with a sour look.

ONE PIECE - WARSHIP ISLAND ARC

We finally get the cart almost finished though Luffy keeps wasting time, with Usopp doing most of the work, and he puts on the last wheel. "That should do it," Usopp announces, wiping away some sweat from his forehead, Apis and Luffy climb up on the chart and just around.

"This should be perfect for Grandpa Ryu to ride on!" Apis cheers, seeming happier than ever.

"For sure!" Luffy agrees with a laugh.

"But the Marines are still anchored in the harbour. What about our ship?" Sanji asks a good question.

"Something will happen," Luffy replies.