He mumbled, 'I missed you like crazy.' sweetly in between a kiss planted against his jaw, and god knows Jericho was getting cavities just standing here listening to him speak.

Still in disbelief that the boy in front of him had something to do with the erasure of that Kylie Parker girl, and until he had concrete proof, he'd keep his mouth shut about it. Joseph made him feel way too fuzzy inside to ruin their relationship with a b-movie synopsis.

"I was here all last week, just busy. So you miss me or this ass, cowboy?"

Joseph grabbed his backside with both hands this time and squeezed hard, digging his nails into the soft flesh, eyes darkening as his tongue flicked out slowly to swipe over his equally pink lips. He leaned in until their foreheads bumped together.

"Would you be mad if this cowboy said both?"

Jericho laughed, letting the sound fill the empty bathroom and bounce off of the walls. When he finally settled down, the blond looked at him, a crooked smile on his face and stars in his eyes. He's been doing that more often now.

"What?"

Jericho pulled the strings on the other boy's jacket until he was close again.

"Mm, nothin' baby," He tilted his head to the side as he leaned in again, "You're perfect." he felt Joseph smile against his throat and start kissing slowly.

The brown-haired boy groaned, pushing against his chest when he started to suck another hickey onto his neck, and Joseph growled at him.

"We ain't been seen together in a minute. I'm just markin' what's mine, 'Cho. You understand, right?"

Everyone at school probably already knew they were fucking. He doubted anyone would try anything funny, even as a joke.

"One is plenty. And, class starts in a minute. Joseph, the Prince of Alamance, can't be late."

He smiled again with teeth this time, and that starry-eyed look from earlier returned tenfold. It was almost blinding.

"Prince? Is that so? Hmm," he scratched his beard, scheming, "Gimme a kiss then princess, maybe I'll walk a lil' faster, just for you."

Jericho inwardly cringed at the nickname. Bit of a backstory with that particular term of endearment but stood on his toes anyway to hold his cheek and brush his lips over the other's. Kissing the corner of his mouth and then backing up when he tried reaching for him.

"If we didn't have class, fuck," The green-eyed boy gave him a once over, frustration painting his features. "Baby, just gimme five more minutes, I'll show you some real southern lovin'." He drawled, keeping direct eye contact while he adjusted himself in his sweats.

"Mm, I know you would. Next time, Joey, go."

The blond pouted but opened the bathroom door, and the brown-haired boy watched him as he jogged out into the hallway and then disappeared. In turn, he scoffed and took a left at the corner to enter his own classroom. Head spinning and his face warm, he walked toward his desk when he felt his phone buzz in his pocket.

When he went to grab it, his fingers got entangled in something metal but also string-like that definitely wasn't in his pocket this morning. He took out his cellphone along with the other object, and his eyes widened when he checked his messages.

'We gotta talk after 4B, so don't even think about leaving yet because I need my chain back, sweet thing.'

He held the 24k herringbone chain that Joseph never takes off in the palm of his hand. He probably dropped it in there earlier when he was distracted. Jericho could just as easily find Michael and hand it off to him, but that would lead to several awkward questions.