Zayn Malik Imagine (First Date)

Note: The first thing I will post will be One Direction imagines. I will do imagines upon request. If you want to request an imagine, simply message me the following: your first name (otherwise I will fill it in with [y/n]), the boy(s) you want featured, and the plot. If no plot is provided I will use a First Date imagine. Thanks!~Autemn

You nervously glanced at the clock on your nightstand. 6:55. Zayn will be here in five minutes to pick you up for your first date. You caught his eye backstage at a One Direction concert and he immediantly slipped you a scrap of paper with his number on it. You rose from your bed one last time to check your outfit. You had carefully selected a red halter dress and matching heels. You placed a sparkley headband (also red) on top of your tightly curled hair. Finally, you topped it off with the perfect shade of light red eyeshadow to match your outfit. (You knew red was his favorite color.)

You heard the doorbell ring. A few seconds later, your mom appeared at the bottom of the stairs. "[y/n] Zayn is here!" she called. You took a deep breath, smoothed the creases out of your dress, and grabbed your clutch.

As you walked down the stairs, you spotted Zayn in the doorway. He wore a black suit and carried a bundle of pansies. He nearly dropped the flowers when he saw you. "[y/n] you look so.." He shook his head at a loss of words. "Beautiful," he finished, dragging out his word, making his heavy British accent stick out.

 You blushed wildly, pushing your hair over your cheeks to hide the color.

He gave you the pansies and took your free hand. "Are you ready?" he asked.

You nodded. You started to calm down a bit.

He led you down the path to a limo waiting out front. He opened your door. Once you were seated he shut it and climbed in on the other side. He told the driver where to go then turned to you. "How does dinner and a movie sound?"

"That sounds great. Thank you so much Zayn."

"As soon as I set eyes on you I knew I could see a future between us, just you and me, with lots of happiness and good times."

You started to blush again. "How many girls have you said that to before?" you asked with a smile.

"Including you?" he asked with a cheeky grin.

You nodded.

"Well..." He counted on his fingers then turned to you. His brown eyes glimmered in the dim light of the limo. "One." He lifted your hand and kissed it. The feeling of his soft lips against your skin made you tremble. He pulled you in. As you rested your head on his chest, you realized that you loved this boy, not because he was a celebrity, but because he was the perfect guy for any girl to have. As you listened to his heartbeat, you realized that you wanted to be the one considered Zayn's Girl.

He took you out to eat at a fancy resturant, then the two of you went to go see a romantic comedy movie.

When the limo pulled in front of your house at the end of the night, he leaned in to kiss you.

You pulled back. "I don't kiss on the first date," you said playfully.

"And I don't play by the rules," he whispered, pulling you in for the most passionate kiss you have ever had.

From that day on you were known around the world as Zayn's Girl.

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed it!!