Chapter 42: Financial Crisis vs. The Ultimates

It's been weeks, and you're helping Gloriosa Daisy and Timber Spruce get money for Camp Everfree before Filthy Rich turns it into a spa resort before the deadline ends. You and the Ultimates are currently washing Big Mac's truck for money.

Pinkie: "To the right! To the right! To the left! To the left! Now up! Now up! Bring it down! Spin it around! Wash that car like you mean it! Come on!"

Sunset and Applejack run by the car with sponges. Fluttershy shoots the car with a hose and Rarity dries it off with a hairdryer. Pinkie grabs some dust cleaners and dust off whatever looked blurry to her. Rainbow walks up to the truck and Big Mac hands her a dollar which she takes eagerly.

Rainbow: "Hah! Thanks, Big Mac."

He nods and drive away.

Rainbow: "Sweet! More cash to add to the stash!"

Pinkie: "Woo-hoo!"

Lemon: "Awesome dudes!"

Rarity: "How about a little break? All of this sunshine and suds are doing a number on my hair."

Everyone agreed as they grab a refreshing beverage from the cooler. And you were surprised to see Crystal as a hardworking person.

(Y/N): "I'm surprised to see you as a hard worker Crystal."

Crystal: "You think I'm always sitting on a cushion my entire life?"

(Y/N): "A little bit."

Rainbow: "Hey, anybody seen Twilight and Sci-Twi lately?

Twilight: "We're here. We we're just going over the numbers again."

Sunset: "Have we raised enough to make all the repairs to Camp Everfree?"

Sci-Twi: "We've only raised half. We counted the money four times just to be sure."

(Y/N): "Barnacles!"

Applejack: "It's all right. We can just wash more cars. There's gotta be some we missed."

They looked at the parking lot and they see nothing, but a plastic bag passing through the wind like a tumbleweed.

Sunset: "I, uh, think we're gonna have to come up with a new plan."

Rainbow: "But we're running out of time! The camp fundraising deadline is next week. And Pinkie Pie's already hosted a bake sale, Twilight and Fluttershy had that doggie day care, and Sunset Shimmer and I planned this car wash."

Aria: "Welp, the camp is doomed."

Flash:"Not to sound like pervert or anything, but have you tried doing a car wash wearing nothing but bikinis, it might attract attention to more guys."

Rainbow Dash: "Or We could have (Y/N) puke us the money we need he's like an endless ATM."

(Y/N):"I am not an ATM Dashie"

Rainbow Dash: "Didn't say ya had to it just a suggestion baby"

Then Gali then bitch slaped Flash into a wall.

Flash: "It was a suggestion."

Gali: "PERVERT!"

Crystal had a confused look on her face.

Crystal: "Do all girls of mankind do that?"

(Y/N): "Not all the time."

Adagio: "I would only expose my body on a sandy beach, thank you very much."

You then see Gaia in a bikini, which made you blush. And she had a confused look on her face.

Gaia: "I thought we were doing Flash's idea?"