Chapter 11

Naomi dropped to her feet skillfully and slid down the street in her black jumpsuit, combat boots hittingthe artificial ground hard enough to cause cracks.

Her face was set into a scowl, deep and calculating. Any passerby would just see her as emotionless, immediately wary of the HUGEcovered thing resting precariously on her petite back.

Naomi wasn't particularly mad, no, her glaring was natural; she always looked like that.

She had a mission, a very selfish mission. After that monster hit the Priz all hell seemed to have broken loose.

Naomi knew who did it. And she was very upset with him. He seemed to of found a new toy to play with for the time being.

"He. Is. MINE!" she whispered dare-fully. "I drove him off the edge and there is no way some little witch is going to take him way from me." The thugs on the corner looked at the girl who was talking to herself and quickly walked away.

"We are perfect for each other!" Naomi took out her Sherablaster and shot at a nearby shop window, making it shatter into millions of pieces, some of them embedding into her skin.

"That hurt." She grabbed at he shirt where her heart was located, or at least where it was supposed to be. Tears streamed down her face.

"It hurts Vaiwhi..."

Naomi out her gun back on her belt and continued walking.

"I forgive you!" She shouted before getting on her motorcycle. "But I wont forgive that Witch!"

Naomi sped off into the green night out of the city, to the outskirts if the Priz, and into the Glades.