Chapter 7

The cloaked Figure stabbed the dealer in the stomach before ripping the blade across the man's waist, watching the blood flow down the plexi sidewalk and into the crater grate.

"Idiot." He mumbled under his breath befoe kicking him down into a ditch. The man had tried to come at him, telling him that he wsa being summoned by a man... a very wealthy man.

His name was said to be Vagra. How did this man manage to find him? He was sure he covered all of his steps, all traces gone.

Vaiwhi captured some of the filmy blood residue and but the vial into his shoulder pack.

"It doesn't matter..." He whispered eerily to himself, biting his wrist hungrily, his steel coated boots clanking on the dark pathways.

More blood ran down his arm and Vaiwhi spoke again. "It will all be over soon. We will find each other and come closer and closer together."

He jumped to his window and fell on the floor laughing manically.

"Ill get you soon Lumow! You and your bastard son!" Vaiwhi dropped his tone suddenly and brazenly grabbed the ribbon from the edge if the operating desk.

Vaiwhi cradled it like a baby. "And then you'll be alone and I will be all that is left and everything will be alright again."

A Grumanos pawed at the door of the Aerochamber and Vaiwhi threw a book at it. "Shut Up! I have to make you better!"

He tied his new ribbon around his wrist and set off to work.