Chapter 14

The next day I woke up with less pain. I sat up in the bed, looking around the room. I saw that Kyle was no longer in the room, but Sawyer was.

"Sawyer?" I ask, my voice coming out scratchy, and soft.

"Farrah, do you need something to drink?" Sawyer asks, slowly waking up. He gets up from the chair, stretching.

"That would be nice, but I have a question. Did you really sleep in the chair last night? I mean you could have slept in a bed, you didin't need to stay in my room." I say, rubbing my tired eyes.

"I know I didn't have to sleep here, but I wanted to." He says with a faint smile on his lips. "Anyways, I'll be right back, I'm going to get you a water."

"Okay, thanks Sawyer."

"You're welcome." He says, flashing me a smile before walking out the door.

About 2 minutes after he left my parents came in.

"Good to see you are awake Farrah." My mom says, giving me a once over. "You could use a good cleaning." She mutters, before stepping aside to let my dad walk into the room.

"You would think with how much we pay for this we would get a better room." He says, looking around the room.

I roll my eyes at the two asking, "What are you two doing here? I thought that you guys didn't care."

"Oh we aren't here for you." My mom chuckles at my question. "We just wanted to tell you something." She says, looking at her perfectly painted nails. "You are not allowed to see that boy." She says, folding her tan arms across her chest.

I narrow my eyes at her. "That boy is my boyfriend." I say to her.

She laughs, "Looks like that is going to change. Bye." She says, and quickly exits the room with my dad right behind her.

I sit there, my mouth hanging wide open. I can't even think of any thing to say. She can't tell me who I can see and can't see. She isn't even here half the time so how does she even know about Sawyer?!

While I'm having a mini-rant with myself I didn't even notice that Sawyer came back with my water.

"For you." He says, handing me a water.

"Thanks," I say meekly.

"What's wrong." He says, coming to sit on the edge of the bed.

"It's nothing." I say, waving it off. I take a big gulp.

"Farrah." He says, taking my hand in his. "You know you can tell me anything. You can trust me, plus I know that you are lying. It is something, now tell me." He says, rubbing circle's with his tumb over my hand.

I sigh before telling him, "My parents just came in and said that I couldn't see you anymore, and then they just left. How they knew about you and me is way past me. I have no clue, but I'm not going to listen to them, I mean they aren't even in the country half the time, so they can't control me." I say, taking a big breath of air.

He bites his lip for a second before talking. "Don't worry Farrah, I'm not going anywhere. I promise you that." He says, placing a soft kiss on my hand.

I smile at him right when someone comes into the room.

"Farrah!" A voice cries, as someone comes rushing to my side, pulling me away from Sawyer and into a huge hug.

I look to see who the voice belonged to.

Collin.

"Collin, hey. I'm fine, but I um kinda can't breath right now." I say, pushing him away.

"Sorry, I was just so worried! I'm so sorry I didn't come sooner." He says, sitting on the other side of the bed. He hasn't even seen that Sawyer was in the room.

Sawyer clears his throat, grasping Collin's attention. "Oh hey Sawyer. I didn't know you where here." He says, looking between Sawyer and me.

"You two are friends?" Collin asks, tilting his head to the side.

"Yes we are friends." I say, as I grab my water.

"We are more than friends." Sawyer mumbles so only I could hear. I choke on some water.

"Are you okay Farrah?" Collin asks, patting my back.

Sawyer just chuckles and I glare at him.

Collin again just looks at us, "Well, um, I better go. Bye Farrah! I hope you feel better." Collin says, before leaving.

I smack Sawyer.

"Ow! What was that for?" Sawyer asks, looking at innocent.

"Don't act innocent! You made me choke on my water." I say, glaring at him.

He smirks, "Collin was there to save you though. So it's all good."

I gasp, "You are jealous of Collin!" I say, pointing a finger at him giggling.

"No I'm not!" Sawyer pouts, looking away.

"Oh this is good," I say wiping away a fake tear.

Sawyer just sits there and pouts. "Shut up, I'm not jealous. If anything Collin should be jealous of me." He says, puffing out his chest.

I laugh, "You have nothing to fear, Collin is not competition for you." I say, hugging him.

"That's good." Sawyer says, pulling me back onto the bed. He wraps his arms around me, and I nuzzle my face into his neck.

He kisses the top of my head, and mumbles a soft good-night to me. I smile, and soon fall asleep in Sawyer's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey eveyone! I know this is like a little short and I'm sorry but I just felt like writing a little bit, plus I didn't have much time. I'm also sorry because I haven't updated in a while, so I wanted to atleast update a little. Anyways I hope you enjoy and please vote/comment/follow. Please don't be a silent reader! Thanks! P.S- This is NOT edited!

~Kat