I Want You Back

*Time Skip*

Third Person's POV

Kendall has been doing good with her career after the incident.

She was heartbroken by her own decision, however, she used this chance to get back on her feet.

She has been spending more time with her family, especially with her sisters to forget about the person, she now knows that she truly loves with all of her heart.

"Hun, you've been sitting here for an hour. Come inside and sit with us." Kris called out to her daughter.

She had been observing her daughter since the failed proposal and noticed that she's been killing herself with work.

"Mom, I can't understand why I rejected her proposal." Kendall said to Kris.

"Do you think you rejecting it is a mistake?" This is Kris having a heart-to-heart talk to her 2nd youngest daughter.

"I miss her, Mom... It's been 2 years since she left and I haven't heard from her." She admitted looking down at her hands.

Kris sat beside her daughter and held her daughter's.

"Mistakes make us regret, but regret will not change anything, Hun... You need to see what went wrong and learn from it. You cannot correct what already happened or done. You just need to learn to move on from it."

Kendall hugged her mom now sobbing.

"I love her so much but I was so scared at that time, Mom... She caught me off-guard and when she asked me, all these confusing questions of whtmat ifs ran into my mind. That's why I rejected her proposal." She continued crying.

"Hush now, Hun... If there are so many confusing questions then it is just right that you rejected it."

"However, you could have at least asked her to give you more time to decide instead of rejecting it immediately, Kenny..." Khloe dejected.

Realizing it now, Kendall face-palmed herself not thinking about that idea at the time. She could at least still have Y/N in her life.

"Oh my God, Koko! Why didn't I think of that?!!!! I' m such an idiot!" She yelled and cried even more.

"Stop crying, Kenny. Go get changed and let's go to Bella's." Kylie commanded Kendall as if she the older sister.

"Why, what's happening at Bella's?" Kendall asked.

"Just go change!!!" Kylie yelled in annoyance.

"Alright, alright! God, I was just asking." Kendall rolled her eyes at her sister.

-----------

Y/N' s POV

"Mama, mama, get up! Get up!"

My 3-year old son, Chance Stanley, jumped up and down of my bed ti wake me.