Chance II

Kendall's POV

I got out of the hospital after being there for 1 month.

Mom didn't want to tell me anything except to get well and go back to work.

Typical mother. Always talking about work, business, money. I rolled my eyes while thinking about it.

But I can't ignore the fact that I miss Y/N and Chance.

I still remember how they both kneel down in front of me just to ask me to stay.

I am still angry at myself as I didn't tell Y/N about Ben, so this wouldn't have happened.

After looking at myself in the mirror and satisfied with my dress, I went down to where Ben is waiting for me.

I have to end things between me and Ben.

I know now that there is only one person who has a place in my heart. No, erase that. There are two people who have places in my heart.

Only Y/N and Chance. And I would do anything just to spend my lifetime with them.

"Mom, we're going!" I yelled while on our way out of the house.

"So... where are we going, Babe?" I asked Ben.

"It's a surprise. You'll see." he replied while smirking at me.

After what it felt like hours, we are still driving and I felt a little bit strange as I am not really familiar with where Ben and I are going anymore.

I looked at Ben and I was shocked as to how his facial expression changed from the sweet guy I know into someone I can't recognize.

"Babe, where are we going exactly?" I asked again, feeling a little bit nervous now.

"Why do you keep on asking the same question over and over again?!" he replied, a bit irritated now.

And only then I noticed his face looking a bit tired, he has eyebags and looks like he hasn't slept for days.

I would understand if he was the one with me in the hospital but he wasn't.

"He just visited when he liked and not more than twice a week, so what is he up to?" I thought to myself.

Since I was not feeling good about this trip now, I discreetly sent an emergency text to Gigi to let her know what's happening.

I just hope she gets it.

Yeah, Gigi is with Zayn, who is friends with Y/N for a long time, and they are expecting a baby girl.

I am happy that Gigi found her soulmate to spend her life with.

I hope I am not yet too late with mine...

I was deep in thought when I noticed the car stopped.

"Let's go." Ben said.

I didn't move from my seat and watched him as he went to my side and opened the door.

"Are you gonna get out of the car, or would you like me to drag you outside?" He asked.