Saved

Kendall's POV

Blag!

I hugged Chance tight after hearing the sound outside the room. Making sure he is protected if someone came to hurt us.

"Mommy, I'm scayed...." He whispered while hugging me back tight.

"Sssshhh... Mommy's here, Baby, don't be scared." I said while caressing his back to calm him a bit then he hugged me tighter on my torso.

I looked at the door while still hearing the sound.

Kendall's POV

Blag!

I heard noise outside the room and I think it sounded like something or someone fell to the ground.

Next thing I know, a guy with a rifle came inside checking every corner.

"Guys, found them."

I hugged Chance tightly, afraid he would hurt me or Chance. I won't let that happen.

"W-who are you?!" I asked.

"Miss Jenner, my name is Bryan. I will explain everything later. What's important is for you and Chance to be safe."

I felt relieved as he introduced himself.

Boom!

We heard an explosion outside the warehouse, so Bryan tried to take Chance from me but I declined. I want to hold him close to me and Bryan understood.

"There is a door at the back. Just turn left and you will see the guys waiting for you there. Whatever happens, don't look back. I'll handle it from here."

Bang! 

Brian fell to his knees but he tried to get up and cover us then fired his rifle at the guy.

"Go! Now!" He yelled, so I carried Chance and ran towards the exit he told me.

Bang! Bang!

"Ahhhhhh!"  I heard him scream signalling that he was shot but I can't look back anymore because Chance is my priority at the moment.

 As I was near the said exit, someone suddenly pulled my hair from behind and I stopped me from running.

"Where do you think you're going?" I heard that voice again and made my blood run cold.

I let go of Chance and when I slowly turned to face him, I put Chance behind me so he couldn't touch him.

"Please let us go..." I begged but he just laughed out loud and pulled my hair tighter making me wince in pain.

I tried to punch him but he's too strong for me as I am not that muscular.

"Hmmmm.... seems like your little boyfriend is too weak to get this job done, so I will let the boss handle him." he must be talking about Ben because I noticed he never visited the room where they put me and chance for a while.

But wait....  Did he say boss?

I looked at him with confusion and he ssmes to get it.

"Oh you thought I am the boss?" he smiled evilly and said

"Surprise, sweetheart hahahahaha! I am not the boss! hahahahaha! I am just following orders, too!" He laughed again.

"But don't worry. You'll meet him soon..." he said.

While he was busy talking to me, I was signalling Chance to go away and signalled him to run fast. I closed my eyes praying he will not notice Chance.

He dragged my hair again and was pulling me back to the room when someone attacked from behind and saw him fall to the ground.