Lies, Lies and Lies

Kylie's POV

Khloe and I have been worried about Kendall in the past months. I don't know what happened but after one of her shoots in July last year, she changed. She's not even coming to our family dinners anymore. She even passed on Christmas and New Year. Khloe and I tried to convince her but something's off.

I decided to follow her everyday for a week and I just found her going to a house where she would watch for an hour waiting for something or someone and some days,  she would be ringing the doorbell nonstop for an hour or two then leaves if no one opens the door.

I don't know who lives in the house, but she looks so desperate. I feel pity for her because I've never seen my sister so lonely and broken. That's why I decided to confront mom about Kendall's behavior.

"Hey, Ky,  what's up? " Khloe asked answering my call.

"Khloe, I'm worried about Kenny." I said to her.

"I'm on my way to Mom's. I noticed Kenny's behaior change since that shoot she had in July for that langerie for a fall collection. Can you come with me?" I asked waiting for her answer.

"Okay, I'll meet you there. I've been thinking about it, too. This has to stop." Khloe said then hung up.

As I parked my car, I saw Khloe's car beside mom's car.

"Hey. Let's go." Khloe said with a frown on her face.

I followed her while we enter the house. "Mom?" I called out. 

"In the kitchen!" Mom answered.

"Mom, we need to talk. Kylie, call Kim and Kourtney. And Caitlyn, too." Khloe said in a serious tone.

When the others arrived, we went to the dining table and sat facing each other.

"Girls, what's this all about?" Bruce asked with a confused look on his face.

"It's about Kenny." I started. I noticed mom fidget on her seat.

"Mom?" Khloe asked gazing at mom.

"What? Why me? I didn't do anything!" mom said defensively.

"Mom, Kenny's behavior changed after that shoot she had in July for a fall collection. Did Kenny tell you anything that happened that day?" I asked.

"N-nothing. W-why?" Mom stuttered.

"Kris? What are you not telling us?" Dad/Caitlyn asked this time.

"I don't know anything!" Mom said defensively, standing up and about to go back to the kitchen.

"Mom, sit the f*** down. We're not done talking!" Khloe gritted her teeth.

"Mom, there's something you're not telling us so stop lying!" I said glaring at her.

"Well... S-she m-might have t-told me something the n-night after the shoot." Momaid while fidgeting again.

"What was it, Mom?" Kim talked this time.

"You need to tell us because Kenny's getting worse and we canno help her not knowing what's happening to her." Kourtney said frustrated.

"Tell you what?" Brody asked whike entering the dining room.

"About Kenny." Khloe said while still glaring at mom.

"Hey, Brandon, call Cassie and Burt over here at Kris' now!" Brody shouted asking Brandon.

"Okay, let's wait for everyone. I'll just get water. Mom, you're not going amywhere. Khloe, call Rob." Kim said.

------