Chapter 1

I was in the pack house in my room reading a book. I was fifteen years old. I already had my mate I found her at a surprisingly young age. I was their reading a book when suddenly my room door was kicked open and in the doorway was the alpha he was my friend but he was annoying sometimes I said what did I tell you about barging in my room. He look at me and Lucian we both know that I will nit listen to you, I smiled and said David one of these your gonna burst open the door and your gonna see something your gonna regret. Oh really now he said sarcastically. I said so what did you call me for, he said Elizabeth was calling you but it seems that your busy j will go tell her I jump up immediately and said no I am not busy. I walk to her room at the end of the hall. I knock on her door and her voice from inside the room said come in. I open the door and she was on her bed. I said hey she look at me and said we need to talk from her demeanor I know that it was about something serious. I sat on her bed and move myself closer to her bit she scooted away. I said what's wrong Liz she scoffed it is Elizabeth I was stunned she hatess when I call her that but she has never stop me she thinks the name is cute. I said what's wrong she said well I know that you cheated, I was stunned I never cheated I was loyal I said what are you talking about. She pulled out her phone and showed me a video that was about two minutes long it showed me in a bar kissing this Brunnete chick, I said that wasn't me all the time while looking on shock. She said it is over get out of my room I said please don't do this I love you. She said you can go love that brunnete bitch. I said please don't do this, she said I didn't want to do this "I Elizabeth Isabel Clare reject you Lucian Adam Gayle" I felt like thousand knifes had been stabbed in my heart all at once. I fell on the ground in pain my heart hurts I felt like I wanted to die. I look at her with tears in my eyes and said who told you this. She said if you must know Lucian David told me and he showed me what happen on camera you dick. Then it hit me what happen he set me up and made me lose my mate. i could feel my anger rising my inner wolf telling me to go and rip his throat out but i couldn't do that  because of two reason he was my friend and i was still in shock. and i know what you readers are thinking he is the future alpha and my answer is i don't give a fuck i went in my room because  i know what i am gonna do is going to get me kicked out of the pack the alpha might not do it because my age but even if he didn't i don't want to stay here with David. i walk downstairs i saw David talking to his friends i walk up to him a without warning pull him away i pulled him a little away from his friends. i said in a low whisper Liz told that you saw me kissing a girl he look at me with a smile on his face and i had a smile it was a lie but what he said make me even more angry he said no and he asked what happen i told him what happens he said too bad but you didn't deserve her anyways, and he said btw the way i did do it and she deserve better than dork like you. he started to walk away.suddenly everything  slow down i could feel the anger and adrenaline coursing through my veins, before i know what i was doing i had shifted and ran at him before he could even turn around to react i was already on him growling i don't shift that much , i had full black fur with my eyes being full white when i shift so it looks like i am blind that is what they thought when i was born but it is a gift i can see in the dark and i can see heat forms. i snap at his throat and tried to  rip his throat. suddenly i was tackled to the ground and i saw that it was the pack alpha the luna came running healing her sons wound. the alpha had turn he look at me with his eyes  and he said shift via mind link i said no he said i didn't want to do this he said shift back now i hated when he use his alpha powers i tried to resist, but i couldn't it was painful shifting but when a alpha commands you to shift it hurts like fucking shit. when i had finally shifted i was naked i quickly put on some cloths and came back  down he look at me and said what happens he said your fucking son made me lose my mate he said have respect he is your future alpha i said i don't give a fuck. he said be respectful the Luna came up to me and slap me in the face have respect. i realize that the  whole place was silent no one  had talk to the alpha like that. i could see that he was angry he said which proof do  you have for attacking my son then it hit me i had no proof that his son did that Liz  wasn't talking to me so i couldn't ask her for proof he said so where is it i said their isn't any proof get your  things and get out of this you have a hour to pack and if i see you on this land again i will personally take joy in injecting you with silver. i punch the wall and walk upstairs  to get my shit i had friends in this pack i was gonna miss them a lot especially Oliver my best friend. i gathered my things and grab my Favourite  black hoodie with a black wolf on it and i went downstairs and i said my final good byes to the only friend i have in this house Oliver i promised that i would text him. i walk out and i look back i saw the alpha with his red eyes i was gonna get David even if it took me years.......

so that was chapter one of my first wolf story i hope you enjoy it remember to vote and follow me and i hope you enjoy the story sorry for the mistakes i am  using a computer i have to get use to it i am gonna try and  update as soon as i can remember to go check out my other stories and have a good day this is INFINITEWRITER427 signing  out