Chapter 9: New Friends

Ashley and I were talking for a really long time, getting to know each other when someone knocked on my door. "Come in" I said, and in walked my dad. "You need to go to bed soon" he said and I nodded, I looked down at my computer screen to see Ashley pouting once again. I smiled and out of the corner of my eye, I saw my dad walk out of my room.

Ashley wanted to talk for the rest of the night, but I knew he had a show tomorrow, and I need sleep or else I will be a cranky person to everyone until I get enough sleep. "I have to go, and so don't you" I said and Ashley declined. "Nooooooo" he said and I nodded, telling yes. "You have a show tomorrow and I need sleep" I said and he pouted again. "Goodbye Ashley" I said before clicking the little red hang up botton.

"Goodbye mini me" he said, I smiled and clicked the red hang up button and closed my laptop, putting it on the side table, I made myself comfertable and then covered myself up, and as soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out and off to dream land. :D

-The next morning-

I woke up to and looked around my room. Not sure why, but I just did. I finally streched, yawned and got out of bed. Walking over to my bathroom, I closed the door behind me and did what I had to do, went to the bathroom and took a shower, then got ready for the day ahead of me.

-Later that day(*Cant think of anything else to write*)-

I walked to the park, by myself and listened to the music on my phone, when I got to the park, I saw that girl that Morgan and I bumped into yesterday when we were meeting the guys. I walked over to her and she looked up at me, I waved, "Hi, my friend and I bumped into you yesterday at the concert" I said and she nodded, standing up from the swing she was sitting on. "Yes, I remember that. Hi, my name is Addilyn" she said, sticking a hand out for me to shake, I shook her hand and smiled at her, "I'm Ashley" I said, and she smiled back and nodded at me. She sat back down on the swing she was sitting on before, and I sat next to her, or the other swing thats besides her. We looked at each other and then just like Ashley and I did yesterday, before I went to bed, we got to know each other a little more.

I found out she likes sports, is althletic, shy, has ADHD (*It makes you bounce off the walls if not controled, I know, I know a couple of people who have it*), really sweet, and plays basketball all day, every day. The more I got to know about her, the more she got to know about me.

After a while, I checked my phone and saw what time it was, it was almost supper time, (*It is supper time for me, lol*) and looked at Addily, "Hey, I have to go, do you have a cellphone? So I could text you?" I asked, and she nodded her head yes, then took out her phone, and handed it to me so I could add myself in her contacts. After I added myself in, I texted myself on her phone so I could get her number, and then as I was giving her phone back to her, my phone vibrated in my hand.

I looked at it and saw the message I wrote. 'Hey there mini me -Mini Ashley' and smiled as I was walking away, saying goodbye to Addilyn, and waving to her. Once I was out of sight of her, I turned around and started walking normally to my house, as I was still walking, I decided to text her, 'Hey there Addilyn' I texted and sent it to her, then I locked my phone and put it back in my pocket, walking home and wiating for her to answer. (*I will write some more tonight, but I have to eat supper now.*) I walked up to my doorstep before my phone vibrated. I quickly looked to see who it was and saw that Addilyn had texted me back.'Hey' is what her repsonse was, I opened the door and walked in, walking in the living room, I saw that Gracie was learning new tricks and what she was doing at the moment was so cute! She was standing up on her back legs, with her front paws together like she's begging for a treat or something. I took a video of it and sent it to Addilyn and Morgan, I'm sure Addilyn won't know who Gracie is, but I know Morgan does since she's seen her many times. After I sent the video to my newly friend and old friend, Gracie put her front paws down and looked around until her eyes spoted me. (*I need music, okay I'm good now*) I bent down a little and patted my leg to have her come over to me.She came over to me and I started petting her. After a while I went in my room and plugged my phone into the aux on my radio, after it was plugged in, I went on YouTube and searched for Andy Black, it came up and then I found his first song, They Don't Need To Understand. I clicked on the WORLD PREMIRE: Andy Black "They Don't Need To Understand" and it started playing, and as it was playing, I got ready to sing when Andy started singing. (*The song is real, look it up if you don't believe me. And Andy is not leaving BVB, they are not breaking up, Andy Black is just a side project for Andy*)