Chapter 2: Black Veil Brides Awards Show and a Guest

-A few days later (I time skipped because it'll just be boring in between)-

-Zak's POV-

'I wonder what my daughter looks like' I thought to myself while waiting for the plane to land. While I waited for the plane to land, I took out my phone and unlocked it. I then saw that Aaron had texted me, I opened the text and read it, 'How was the plane ride dude?' it said, 'I'm still on it' I typed and then hit the send button. After that, I looked through my pictures and tapped on the baby picture one, it became bigger and then I stared at the baby picture. The picture was of Ashley, my daughter when she was a baby. 

-After the plane ride-

I walked through the little hall and walked over to the line where the bags are coming in from the plane and I claimed my bags. Then, I felt my phone vibrate and I looked at who it was, Aaron had texted me back. 'Really?' it said, 'Well now I'm walking out of the airport and going to my car' I typed and sent it to him, no one except me knows about me having a daughter. I opened the trunk of my car and put my bags in the trunk, and after I closed it, I got in the drivers seat and headed to my house.

Once i got there, I unlocked the door and then walked back over to my car and unlocked the trunk. I opened the trunk and got my bags and put them on the ground so I could close the trunk, and when I turned around,I saw my dog Gracie there. She was sitting there wagging her tail and looking at me, I smiled at her and walked into my house with the bags and with my dog. I put the bags down and walked over to the door and closed it, as I was turning around, I heard Gracie barking. I walked into the living room where she is and kneeled down and started petting her, I stood up straight and looked at her, "Gracie, I have to put my clothes and stuff away" I said to her and she wagged her tail like she understood what I said. Then, I took my bags in my hands and walked upstrairs to my room and started to unpack. 

-About ten or twenty minutes later-

I finally got everything put away and now, the only thing to do is to put the suit cases away. So that's exactly what I did, I put the suit cases away and walked out of my bedroom, I looked at the time and noticed it's about one thirty, I walked into the kitchen and looked around for the little paper with Ashley's address on it, her mother gave it to me before she died, and once i found it, I grabbed it and called for Gracie. "I'll be back soon Gracie" I said and walked out of my house and walked over to my car, once I got in, I looked at the little strip of paper and looked at the address. "I know where that is" I said happily to myself. Then, I drove to her house and the house came into veiw, and I slowly pulled into the drive way and parked the car then shut it off. I got out of the car and walked over to the door, I knocked on it and waited a few seconds before a girl with the same blue eyes as me and brown hair answered the door. "Yes?" she asked, "Are you Ashley?" I asked and I saw her eyes go wide, "Yes, w- oh my god, you're Zak Bagans" she said, I smiled, 'She must be a fan of the show' I thought to myself and she moved to the side a little, "Please, come in" she said and I nodded and walked in. I looked around the house and then back at Ashley, "Is your last name Ross?" I asked and she shook her head yes, "How did you know that?' she asked, and I could tell she's confused.

"I knew your mother" I said and she gasped, "You did?" she asked and I nodded, "And before she died, she told me that you're my daughter" I said and she just stood there frozen and her eyes went wide. "Prove it" she said. "I can't" I said and she nodded, "Then we'll take a DNA test and we'll see if I really am your daughter or not" she said and all I said was "Okay" and she turned her head to her left and I turned my head to my right. "Wanna watch tv with me?" she asked looking at me, "What are we watching?' I asked as we walked into her living room, "It's an award show" she said and I nodded and looked at the tv. "Please, make yourself at home" she said and I smiled and sat down on the chair next to the couch, "Thank you" I said and she nodded and turned her head to the tv.