Chapter 8: Meeting Black Veil Brides in Person! :D

I was suddenly being shooken awake when I was having the best dream of my life! I had a dream that I was meeting Black Veil Brides, and that Andy wanted to date me. I opened my eyes to find my dad there, staring down at me like a creep he is. :D (* So now this thing is writing faster then it was before.....?*) and then he smiled at me, I gave him a confused look and he just kept smiling at me. Why do I feel like he is hiding something from me? "Are you hiding something from me?" I asked and he just shook his head no. "Uh huh" I whispered to myself, "I have a gift for you" he finally said, I turned my head around to face him. "Do I even want to know?" I asked and guess what he did next? He nodded and pulled out two V.I.P tickets, and back stage passes to see Black Veil Brides! I screamed and because he knew I was going to do that, he covered his ears, "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU" I said jumping up nd down in excitment and happiness. I finally get to meet my heros!!!!! Oh my god!!! (*I think the more I write some of this at night, the better chance I have finishing this by at least Monday*) I stared hugging my dad when my three uncles came in my bedroom, uncle Aaron of course, had his camera, doing his 'Aaron blog' and he pointed the camera at me, while I was hugging my dad. "What's going on in here?" uncle Billy asked, I took the tickets from my dad and showed my uncles.

"I get to see my favorite band of all time!" I shouted, not being able to control myself. Realization finally hit me, there was only two tickets. Who would be going with me? My dad? Morgan? One of my uncles? I turned to face my dad. (*Forgot to say that she is already out of bed, so just to clearify, when she jumped up and down, she got out of bed first. Obviously*) "Who is going with me? There's only two tickets" I said and my dad just nodded. "I got three, one for you, Morgan and me" he said and I screamed again, and this time, all four of them covered their ears due to my fan-girlng, ear pitched scream. :D I ran out of the room and called Morgan, I couldn't text her because I was just really happy, and the rush was going through me like....like a waterfall. Morgan finally picked up on the second ring, "Hello?" she asked, I smiled even bigger if that was even possible.

"Guess what?" I asked, I knew that once she heard my voice, she'd know it was me for sure. "What is it Ash?" she asked, see? I told you. "My dad got three tickets, and three V.I.P (Backstage passes) for you, him and I" I said holding in a squeal that was bound to come out.

"What? Morgan asked, I sighed, "Black Veil Brides, you me and my dad are going, and we are going to meet them backstage!" I said, finally letting that squeal come out, Morgan stayed silent on the other end of the line for a minute before I heard a really loud scream, almost like mine no less. "Are you serious?" she asked, getting back on the phone, I nodded. "Yes, I am deadly serious, I speak the truth" I said trying to make her laugh, even a little bit was fine, I was just really happy. Really happy that I get to see, and meet my favorite band!!! (*I wanna finish this chapter before I got to bed!!!!!!!*) "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god" Morgan said and I smiled, I knew she was happy because she gets to go see our favorite band. "When would we go to see them? Like what date is th concert?" Morgan asked, I looked at the tickets and saw the date, it said 'Friday, June sixth, at 6:30 pm' I smiled and told her what she wanted to know, "Friday, June sixth" I said and she was silent again, I'm not sure if her being silent is a good thing, or a bad thing. "That means we only have two weeks to get outselves ready" she said, I nodded to myself, "The conert starts at 6:30" I said and waited for her to reply. While I was waiting for her to reply, I looked at th clock and saw it was about ten in the morning, then I walked into the kitchean and looked for something to eat. "Oh, so that means we only have a few hours after school to get al dolled up for the five most sexiest guys on ths planet" she said, and I just started laughing, but I couldn't agree more with her.

"I can't agree more with you" I said while laughing and looking for something to eat. "What? They're sexy as holy mother" she said, and I nodded to myself agin, "Yes, yes they are" I said into the phone. Morgan just laughed and I kept looking for something to eat, when my dad, out of no where took out some Tomato Soup and started making it for me, I smiled and walked up to him, and hugged him for the many things he has, and will do for me today. Morgan started talking when I let my dad go, "Hey, I have to go, I'll talk to you soon" she said and I nodded, "Alright" I said and we both hung up. "Hey Ashley?" dad questioned, "Why don't you take Gracie out for a walk, and play with her at the dog park?" he asked, I nodded and called Gracie, I have nothing else to do, so why not? Right? Gracie came down and trodded over to me. I put her leash on her and walked out the door with her beside me, we walked to the dog park and once we got there, I let her go freely. I let her go freely because she'll come back when I call her, I don't have to go and chase her around trying to get her. Gracie started running and then after a while, someone came up to me. I looked to see who it was and it was Cole, he walked over and stod next to me. I ignored him until he put an arm around me, I shoved him off and gave him a nasty look, he tried hugging me when suddenly, I saw James stading next to me, giving Cole a death glare. I smile, "Hey man, what are you doing with my girlfried?" James asked, Cole's face turned from wanting, to shocked, then to determination. "She isn't your girlfriend, she and I are dating" Cole said, I mentally puked when he said that, James wrapped an arm around me and kissed me, "Like hell she is" James growled.I walked behind James and glared at Cole, "I'd rather date James then you" I said and James looked back at me and smiled, Cole glared at James and I didn't care because I was happy. "So, what were you saying about dating her?" James asked, Cole growled, "Fine, I just want her back" Cole said, and I started laughinig, "Sureeeee, you just want me back so you can cheat on me again" I said and James's face looked like he wanted to punch Cole for cheating on me, "You cheated on her?!?!" James asked, angerly. Cole slowly nodded. James then punched him in the face and I gasped as my hands flew to my mouth, I pulled James away and walked to the other end of the dog park. "So now I'm your girlfried?" I asked with a smile on my face, joking with him of course. "Right...." James said, scratching the back of his neck, I looked at him confused. "She dumped me, and.....and...." James started to say, "I wanted to ask you...." he begun to say and then he took my hands on his. "Will you be my girlfriend?" he finally asked, my eyes widened and my mouth hung open. "I won't cheat on you like that bastard" he said andI smiled at that, "Yes, yes I wil be your girlfriend?" I said and we then both smiled. James then kissed me again and then Gracie came up to me, I heard her breathing since she had hermouth open, with her tounge out. James hugged me and looked down at her, giving her a confused look. "Is that your dog?" James asked, I looked down at her, "Yea, that's Gracie" I said looking back up at James, he nodded and thn let go of me and bent down to pet her. "Hi there Gracie" he said and I smiled at the both of them playing nice. Gracie looked up at me and started wagging her tail, I smiled and then I took my phone out and looked at the time.