Chapter one: My girlfriend's current mood is danger.

HPOV

It was a normal day at school, I saw my girlfriend, Astrid, walking towards me, and yes, you may ask 'how is it that you like a girl when you have a girlfriend?' well, the thing happened on valentine day

I saw three letters in my chair at our english class, one of them was by this girl.. what's her name? oh yeah, Cindy, she is fine, but i don't like her. The other two were by the same person, Astrid, but the difference was that in one of the letters it had her name but the other didn't, anyway, she said both letters were written by her, at the start i didn't know what to say, then she asked me if I wanted to go to the cinema and the whole class was staring at us, and yes, Merida was in that class. If we weren't in public I would say something like 'huh no, I have to clean my room' but I was pressured so I said 'well... I... I would.. why not? uhm sure' and i saw how Merida barely smile and looked at me. how do I remember them? Because my nightmare begun with those words. 

So Astrid came and asked me something about the date "today is october 22th, so?" I told her a little bored "yes... don't you remember more?" she asked me and I looked at her confused "Is there something I have to remember?" well, I should not have said that because I saw how she got red, but not blushing "ugh, I'm going to ask you another thing. Do you have something for me?" I was getting really confused "uhm no. why are you acting like that? you're confusing me" I said and I saw how she got completly red "How amazing! isn't it? my boyfriend forgets our anniversary and then blames me for confusing him! You know what Hiccup? Do not talk to me" she yelled at me really loud and almost the whole school looked at us. I was red, I was really embarrased and I wanted to hide then I walked pretty fast and I smashed against a girl, I looked at her and it was Merida, she was looking at me with her eyes wide opened, her personality wasn't as wild as her red curly locks, but i find them amazing. "Wow, it was really intense" she said smiling a little bit, actually I don't even remember when was the last time she talked to me "I- I didn't want you to see that" I told her and she wanted to talk but she didn't say nothing. "I think Jack wants to see you, Rapunzel told me" she finally said a little nervious, Jack is my best friend and Punzie, her girlfriend is Merida's best friend and I thought that maybe that would make us close friends too, but she doesn't speak to anyone unless it is Punzie, the teachers and sometimes she talks to Jack but not constantly. "Really? I think I should go with Astrid, but I think she won't talk to me so...- i stoped when i saw he getting uncomfortable- I.. shall go, bye Merida" i said and left. 

Now i wasn't red of the scandal Astrid made, I think I was actually blushing.