Chapter seven: knowing each other

I saw how Merida just left like that. It made me wonder if she just panicked or she really didn't want to talk to me...

(Merida's POV)

"it could be Hiccup,  he had my cellphone! He could have searched for your number" Rapunzel told me, again.

"No... I am sure it wasn't him... I don't think he likes dragons to be honest" I said

"But you could find out! Just talk to him" 

"I can't. okay? You know my secret. If I talk to him I'd get nervious and you know what happens when I get nervious or angry or any time I get any strong emotion..." 

"okay..." she said and lower her head "so that is why"

"yes... I knew I should have told you long before... but I wasn't brave and I really hate talking about it"

"you don't need to apologize,  I understand but I still think that's the coolest thing ever!" she said and I laughed and hugged her. 

When the school was over I went to my house with Rapunzel but she just stayed an hour because she had a date with Jack and I thought that I should text dragon boy.

"hey! It's Misty" "woah, I was just about to text you! so how was your day, Misty?" "my friend thought you were a guy from my school... by the way, where are you from?" I texted and he took a moment to answer "Chicago, Illinois" he texted and I felt more comfortable because now I was sure he doesn't know me "and.. why did your friend thought I was that guy?" "because he took her phone and she thought that he stole my number" "oh.. so, Misty... tell me stuff about you!" "I have three little brothers, I love going to my parent's farm where I can ride my horse Angus, I hate school and I am crushing on someone... what about you?" "I didn't know you had brothers" "well.. you don't know anything about me, lol" I sent "no haha, I have a cat named Toothless, I live with my father but he won't be at home for a week and I don't have siblings so I'm staying alone and as you know I am a bookworm" "do you like someone?" I sent him, I hope he doesn't think I'm weird "yes... but she doesn't notice me, how is your crush?" "I don't even know... I've never talked to him, I mean.. I am very quite" "you seem very comfortable talking with me" "yes.. I hope one day we can become like best friends... someone I know I can tell all my secrets" "that would be so cool actually!!"

I smiled and looked at the clock on my table and it was already 6:15 and just in that moment my mum called me to go have dinner "good bye, dragonboy I'm going to eat dinner, you should eat something too" "aww Misty cares about me!! Yeah I think I should eat something. Have fun eating dinner" he sent me back and I couldn't stop myself smiling...