I My Daughter is the Family Head (Finished)

She, at the head of ten restaurants, strong intelligent and pragmatic, her achievements and her ability to earn money, make her a more remarkable woman than most men, which is scary. That's why at 25, she is still single despite her breathtaking beauty.

But her father is dying, and her last wish is to see her daughter marry.

Him, even though he is divorced, rumors say that he is strong and responsible, that he has a stately figure that exudes calm and prestige and he is also a wealthy and successful businessman in the business of Medicine .

So she thinks he is a good partner and sends him a marriage proposal.But he refuses without batting an eyelid.

Never mind, the earth does not lack men!

But will she find the one she is looking for?

"Let me do it. There is a difference between men and women." Ying Yan Long pulled the driver up in a sitting position.

"There is only a difference between the dead and the living!" Hua Ming Zi snorted.

Ying Yan Long lifted his eyes to look at her. Her pair of eyes did not make any effort to avoid him and directly met his eyes.

Ying Yan Long did not immediately respond to her. After he had finished feeding the driver with the pill and laid the driver back on the ground, he looked up and said to her. "What I meant was that there is a difference of strength between a man and a woman. I should be more capable of supporting the driver than Lady."

"My apologies. I had thought too much." Hua Ming Zi replied with a smile.

(35 Chapters)