Instead...they were heading for the faculty room.

-Later-

Mei: Umm... Kirishima-Sensei...What are we doing in the faculty room? I thought we were going back to class.

Kirishima:....You stupid girl...

Mei: Eh...?

Kirishima:...Do you really believe I brought you here because of your grades.

Mei: W-What?

Kirishima: Why...Why does he like you instead of me?! I could offer more to him...

What was her teacher talking about? She didn't understand.

Mei: Who are you talking about?

Kirishima gave the younger girl a glare!

Kirishima: YOU KNOW WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT! KOUTAROU-KUN!

Mei struck into realization. Thid woman...likes her uncle...?!

Mei: N-No! You don't understand! Koutarou-Sensei is my-!

Kirishima: Shut up! Younger girls like you always get away with everything because of their beauty! They could even attract older men. I can't stand that! Why is he into young girls like you! Don't you get it?! Because of you! He'll never noticed me!!!

It's all your fault!!!

Mei stared in horror as the teacher pulled out a small knife.

She backed away in terror with her mouth open and tears falling down as the teacher approach her with a menacing stare.

Kirishima: Now...You'll feel the pain that I feel. Time for get rid of the nuisance.

Mei: N-NOOOO! Kirishima-Sensei! Don't do this!

The teacher got closer and closer until she was near Mei's face.

Kirishima: Hehehe. Get ready to experience real pain.

The knife was raised towards Mei.

Kirishima: DIE YOU SLUT!

Mei: NOOOOOOOOO!

Suddenly, like an guardian angel, Kuro burst out of the storage closet and ran in front of Mei, guarding her.

Mei: K-Kuro?

Kuro: Thank God. I made it in time.

Kirishima: W-What the-?! How did you-?!

Kuro looks at Kirishima with a deadly glare.

Kuro: Sorry Kirishima-Sensei. But I'm going to scare you for a moment!

Kuro's eyes turned red and his teeth gone razor teeth. His entire body glowed in red.

Kirishima: E-Eh?!!

Suddenly, the windows in the faculty room all shattered!

Kirishima: KYAAAAAAA!!!

Kuro then vanished before coming behind Kirishima and kicked the knife out of her hands.

The woman let's out a grunt of pain as the knife flew to the wall and out of the way.

Kuro then reappeared once more punching Kirishima in the face. Her glasses fell off and her face was soon bruised.

Kirishima: Ah...Ahh....

Mei: Oh My Goodness...

Kuro then grabbed Kirishima by her throat hanging her in the air. She stated in horror at menacing aura Kuro was revealing.