Boyfriend

-Jack, I...- I was about to say something when my phone rang.
It was Jungkook and I wanted to answer the call, because I wanted to know if everything was okay with him, but I didn't want to be rude to Jack.
-Don't worry, pick up...- He said as if he was reading my mind.
-Thank you...- I said, standing up to go outside.
Once I stepped outside the bar, I picked up my phone.
-Jungkook, is everything ok? Why did you leave like that earlier?- I asked straight away.
-Are you with him?-
Okay, that's definitely not Jungkook's tone... Shit!
-Justin?-
-Are you with him, yes or no?- He kept asking with a really mad tone.
-Uhmm, you mean Jack?-
-You know I mean Jack! Where are you?-
-We... we are just at some bar...-
-What does he want? I mean, I know exactly what he wants... But what did he tell you? Or do?-
-Why are you even asking?-
-Oh, don't worry, it's not that I'm jealous... Jungkook is... Since now he is your boyfriend, apparently...-
-Ok, then why are YOU doing the part of the jealous boyfriend?-
-Because he can't...-
-It's not a good reason...-
-For me it is... Now, where are you?-
-Are you really not jealous at all?-
-I'm not discussing this over the phone... For the last time, where are you?-
-Justin, you can't come here... Jack doesn't even know we talk to each other...-
-Well, now he's gonna know...-
-I'm calling you later... Bye...-
-Wait, wha...-

I hung up on him. If he came there, it would have been a mess. I was going to deal with him later, now I had to give an answer to Jack. So I got back inside.
-Hey, sorry to keep you waiting...- I told him, while sitting down in front of him.
-Don't worry... Any problems?-
-No, absolutely no problems...-
You wish, Shina!
-So, what were you saying, before you got that call?- He asked me.
-Oh, yeah... Jack, I really appreciate you being honest about this, I know it must have been really hard to say that... I honestly would have been terribly sad if you had told me that you didn't want to be friends anymore... But I'm glad that you care about our friendship as much as I do... Are you sure it's going to be fine for you?- I asked honestly. I didn't want him to have a hard time because of me.
-Yeah, don't worry... I'm gonna be fine... Actually for a moment I thought of staying away from you, but I don't think I could and I don't want to... I love spending time with you way too much...- He said laughing.
-Yeah, don't tell me... We have a lot of fun together... It would be a pity to give up on that...- I said, smiling back to him.
-Great, then it's settled... Friends!- He said, sticking his hand out for me to shake it.
-Friends!- I said back, shaking his hand.
-Good... Do you want to hang out or something?- He said with a pure smile. How can he be so sweet? I feel bad for not liking him back, but I'm sure there's a girl perfect for him somewhere.
-I'd actually love to, but there's something I need to take care of... Rain check?- I felt bad saying that, but I had to take care of Justin and his nonsense.
-Sure, don't worry... I can see there's something bothering you today, so I hope you solve it and you know, if you want, you can always talk to me...- He said. Then we both stood up.
-Thank you, Jack...- I said, hugging him.
-For what? Thank you for not running away...-
After that, we got outside of the bar and said bye, then took our separate ways.

While walking, headed to my house, I checked my phone. Justin had called me again another few times but I didn't answer, so I called him back. He was probably really mad at me for hanging up on him and not taking his calls.
After a single ring, he answered.
-Why aren't you picking up? What happened between you two?-
-Justin, can you like... stop?- I wanted to get mad at him, but his worried voice sounded so cute to my ears.
-Are you still with him?-
-No, I'm going somewhere else right now...-
-Where are you going? Are you meeting up with somebody?-
God, he's cute! Now I find even Justin cute, not only Jungkook... When did this happen?
-Yeah, I'm meeting up with someone...- I said, internally laughing about the prank I was pulling on him.
-Is it a guy?-
-Yep... He has brown hair, brown eyes, an annoying personality and he's pretty jealous, I think...-
-Shut up! I'm not.... Wait! Are we meeting? When? Where?-
I burst out laughing, I couldn't take his cluelessness.
-Why are you laughing?-
-Never mind... Anyway, I think I am near your boxing place, I'll see you there, okay?-
-I'll be there in five minutes...- He said and hung up.

I turned the corner and found myself in front of the boxing gym. After all I remembered the way correctly. I waited there, for five minutes and I finally saw him running from across the street. When he got to where I was, he was breathless.
-There was no hurry...- I said, smiling at him trying to catch his breath.
-I know, I... I just wanted to... Exercise...-
-Yeah, right...- I said, subtly laughing. But it didn't go unnoticed.
-Can you stop laughing at me?- He said, offended.
-I'm sorry it's just that you're so cute...-
I didn't just say that!
-I mean, I...- I was trying to come up with something to justify what I just said.
Why do I speak without thinking?!
He looked as shocked as I was. I mean, you would say many things about Justin, but you wouldn't call him "cute". Thinking about it, yesterday when I was with Jungkook, I thought he was hot. And now Justin is cute? I'm getting really confused here.
-I'm... what?-