20 / 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

-𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝-

That evening Aidan had walked with me to my hotel even though he was tired af. No matter how much I told him that he didn't need to walk with me he insisted that he did.

When we were in front of the hotel I gave him a kiss on his cheek and I could see him turning a little pink which made me chuckle. 'Gallagher can't handle a simple kiss on his cheek eh?' I teased him. 'I can.. I can.' He said looking at the ground not wanting to show me how pink he had gotten.

'You should get some sleep.' I said 'Goodnight Gallagher, see you tomorrow.' I said while waving at him and walking inside. 'Goodnight Y/n.' He said in a soft voice which made me smile. I loved him. With all I had. When I walked in my room I saw that a paper had been shoveled underneath my door and grabbed it.

' 𝗒/𝗇, 𝗍𝗈𝗆𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗈𝗐 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖾 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄𝖿𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗐𝖾'𝗅𝗅 𝗉𝗎𝗍 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝗀𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗉𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗃𝗈𝖻. 𝖸𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗈𝗋. '

Great. I already know what they are going to say and ask. And what I thought was right indeed.

'So you're Aidan gallagher 's assistant?'

'Yes, I am.'

'How is he?'

'Awesome and super kind.'

The questions were all for me. I didn't answer some though.

'Do you like him?'

'Private life.' I answered annoyed.

'We won't tell him!' A girl said exited.

'We will promise it!' Another said.

'I'm not telling y'all everything because I am not allowed to. I promised that when I said yes for the job. And about his love life and my love life, yes it is private.' I said.

'You're boring.' A girl states.

'Thought you'd be one of the cool ones this year. Seems like you're boring again.' The other girls rolls her eyes.

They all walk away and I never have felt better while being "boring". It's none of their business, and little did they know that Aidan Gallagher is my best friend and my boyfriend. They'd be jealous bitches. They're already bitches but then we could also add the jealous. I chuckle with the thought and get up. Aidan will be on set in an hour so that gives me enough time to walk around in Toronto and get him a coffee from Starbucks afterwards.

After getting the coffee and arriving on set I went to Aidan's trailer and waited for him. He was supposed to come in a few minutes and I took my phone to check my insta. I scrolled a bit and when I saw a post passing from a girl next to Aidan, I stopped. I knew that girl. It was one of the girls from this morning. But that wasn't what was hurting the most, the caption was.

'𝖧𝖾𝗋𝖾'𝗌 𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝖿𝖿 𝗆𝗒 𝖻𝖿 ;)'

And that was not even the worst. Liked by @ aidanrgallagher. She posted it a few mins ago which meant that he wasn't on set. He probably wasn't even planning on coming to the trailer after visiting his "girlfriend". I sighed and felt tears rolling down my cheeks. I tried wiping them away but new ones were already there. I'm always getting hurt. And that won't change. Never.

Why the hell did I think that this time it would be different. That I wouldn't get hurt anymore. That he finally was back to his normal self. And now I have this stupid job. I stood up and immediately walked outside. I tried to avoid every conversation and I did.

I walked straight to the park. Nature always helped me to calm down. I sighed as I sat down on the fountain. I started to give up slowly and pulled my head between my knees. I sighed sadly and closed my eyes. 'Fuck this life.'. I sat down like this for a while just listening to the things around me.

I heard some kids, someone talking on the phone, a dog barking and way more. 'Y/n!' I suddenly heard a familiar voice yelling and I opened my eyes again. The sunlight hurted in my eyes and I looked to the other side, to the person. 'Aidan..' I noticed it was him and sighed. I was done. 'Why did you leave?' He asked holding the cup of coffee I bought him in his hand. 'You don't even know.' I said 'Unbelievable..'

'No so tell me y/n.. What's wrong babe?' He asked. I didn't know if I had to be happy that he just called me "babe" or that I had to be mad for what I saw. 'The picture.' I sighed. He immediately knew what I meant and sat down next to me. He placed his hand on mine but I throwed his hand off again.  'She asked me for a picture y/n. There's nothing going on.' He explained feeling bad for me not wanting to be touched. 'The text underneath.' I looked down. I know it was childish but from what she said this morning and now this, it just hurted, a lot. 'You know a lot of my fan girls say that they're married to me.' He tried not to chuckle with what he just had said and just tried to be sure that I am alright again. 'Yeah I do.' I giggle softly and lay my head on his shoulder and grab his hand with mine.

'I just don't want to lose you again.' I sighed and squeezed into his soft hand. 'You won't lose me.' He smiled softly and gave me a kiss on my forehead 'Us against the world.'. The sad and angry feeling disappeared and got replaced with happiness. 'I love you Aidan.'

'I love you too babe.'