13 / 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞

- 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 -

Aidan had seen all of my messages

Aidan had seen all of my messages. He read them but he didn't answer. I've been too hard on him. But he needed to know how and what I felt. Maybe it just wasn't the smartest option after what happend earlier today?

𝗔𝗶𝗱𝗮𝗻❤️🥰🌎

𝖨'𝗆 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖠𝗂𝖽𝖺𝗇

𝖨 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗌𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍..

𝖨𝗍'𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 .. 𝖨𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝖾𝗅𝗍
𝖨𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖨 𝖽𝖾𝗌𝖾𝗋𝗏𝖾𝖽..

𝖨 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗄 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖨 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝗆 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒

𝖨 𝖽𝗈
𝖦𝗈𝗈𝖽..

𝖠𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝖾 𝗈𝗄? 𝖨 𝗆𝖾𝖺𝗇 𝗂𝗄 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗅𝗅 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗂𝗇 1 2 3. 𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝖨 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇'𝗍
𝖬𝖾𝖺𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗎𝗉 𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉 𝗒/𝗇.

𝖮𝗎𝗋 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉 𝗆𝖾𝖺𝗇𝗌 𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝗍𝗈𝗈 𝗆𝗎𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾

𝖨𝗍 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇't ❤️

𝖨'𝗆 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗁𝗎𝗋𝗍 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗁𝗎𝗋𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽
𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖺𝗂𝖽
𝖨 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝗂𝗆

𝖲𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖺 𝗁𝗎𝗀𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝗇 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗌𝗍 𝗁𝗎𝗁?

𝖸𝖾𝗉 :')
𝖣𝗂𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗐𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝗌3?

𝖭𝗈𝗉𝖾

𝖮𝗆𝖿𝗀 𝖠𝗂𝖽𝖺𝗇 𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗐𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝗂𝗍 𝗍𝗈𝗀𝗁𝖾𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝖽𝖺𝗒 !!

𝖸𝖺𝗌𝗌𝗌𝗌

And that is how Aidan and I started talking again. It felt good. Really good. I missed our chats. I just missed him to be honest. Suddenly the thought struck me and I realized that I still was in Toronto. The same city as him. I practically could go to him right now.

It already got dark and it was 8pm. Ugh I still had to eat dinner. I stood up and went to look for a place where I can dinner. It was dark but that didn't change the amount of people being here. I wasn't comfortable with it but I chose to be here. I went to a small street where It was calmer. I could finally breathe fully again. There are some other people in this street but many less. I saw a figure coming up to me but I didn't think much of it. I couldn't see who it was so the person also couldn't see who I was.

'Hey.' I heard him saying. I could hear that he was drunk af and I decided not to answer. 'Why don't you answer polite eh?' He snaps at me. He is now close to me and I did not like the situation I was in right now. I still hadn't said a word. Mostly because I was really scared at this point. I could feel his breath on my face. 'Please leave me alone.' I said. It was hard to make myself talk. That's how scared I was.

'Why don't you just come with me?' He smirked while looking at my features. Iew. 'No.' I immediately answered. I'm
not planning on coming with him. Not at all. 'No?' He asked still looking at me. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer. 'Let me go!' I yelled. I tried to ask for help to other people but suddenly everyone left. This couldn't be happening. I could feel how his hand was tightening the grip and I couldn't free myself.

'Leave the girl alone.' I heard a familiar voice say. I felt myself tearing up and I just wanted to disappear. 'Leave us alone. She wants this, don't ya?' The man smirked while touching me. 'No.' I yelled and I tried to get away. 'Don't make me say it twice.' The voice said like he could kill the man at any moment now. I felt how the man freed my wrist and looked at me one more time. Then he left and nodded something. I fell on the ground and started to cry. 'Thank you.' I sobbed as I looked at the man who was now at the end of the street. Just now the boy could see my face and I could see his.

I knew that it was his voice. 'Y/n?' Aidan said in unbelief. 'Yeah it's me.' I looked at him and softly smiled. 'You're here. You're actually here.' He smiled.

He sat next to me and pulled me in for a hug. 'Are you ok?' He asked worried. 'I am now. I don't want to imagine what would have happend if you weren't here.' I sobbed in his chest. 'Then don't. It didn't happen y/n. I'm glad I was here.' He hugged me harder. 'Yeah.' I pulled back and wiped away my tears. 'How are you here? I can't believe it!' He smiled softly. I saw his cute dimples again. 'I'll explain you everything.' I give him a smile back. 'Have you eaten dinner already?' He asks while helping me to stand up. 'No.' I answer. 'I'll take you to a restaurant and you can explain everything there. If you want of course.' He nervously holds his neck with his hand and looks at the ground waiting for an answer.

'Yeah I want to.'