Chapter Seven: A Horrible Affair!

Start from the beginning

*****

"Why the hell did you do that for???" I yelled at Drake, once we were thrown out of the library.

"To tell you the truth, I was pretty bored with life & you know how great I feel by seeing you in trouble." he smirked, shrugging his shoulders.

I bet I resembled an angry volcano at that time.

"Are you aware that you're an insensitive jerk?" I said scornfully.

"To be frank, your telling that doesn't make me one." he countered calmly & then walked away with his hands in his pocket as if he had been on a pleasant vacation all this while.

I stomped my foot in anger.

Can anyone Google Search & find out whether murder is made legal?

I went to the common room & plopped down onto the sofa in a grumpy mood. It was like Drake had taken a big fat oath to create problems in my life. Now how am I going to do my article?

Damn it!!!!!

"Hey! Wassup?" I heard someone say.

I looked up to meet a pair of coffee brown eyes. Daniel sat next to me on the sofa.

"Believe me, you don't wanna know." I told him, sulking.

"Is there any problem?" he asked in a concerned voice, "Maybe I can help you."

I told him the fiasco that Drake created in the library & by the time I finished rambling everything, Daniel broke into a short laugh.

"I can't believe you're finding it funny. That's not the kind of help I was expecting." I pouted, whining.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to react like this." he apologized, regaining himself, "Drake can be troublesome at times but he is not a bad guy."

"Oh puh-lease! You're saying this because you don't want to be kicked out from the football team by him."

He looked amused, "No! I'm serious! He is a great guy!"

"Impossible. He is a Devil who doesn't wear a Prada." I said, rolling my eyes.

Daniel laughed at my remark. He actually looked cute.

"Well Andrea, I've a solution to your problem. Why don't you give me the list of books that you want & I will issue them from the library for you?"

"You'll do that???" I asked delightedly.

"Yup!" he replied, smiling adorably.

"Thanks a bunch!" I said. Taking out a paper from one of my notebooks, I wrote the name of the two books that I needed.

I gave the slip to him.

"Ermm.....Can you please also write in which rows & sections will I get the books since I'm not a regular visitor to the library." he said, running his hand across his brown hair in a confused manner. Aww! He looked even more cute & innocent doing that.

I giggled, "Yeah sure."

He gave me the slip & I quickly jotted down the necessary details & gave the paper back to him.

"That looks great. I will be here soon with the books!" he said & exited the common room, making his way to the library.

 I thanked Daniel once again when he got me those books. That was indeed a big help that I got, I tell you! After he left, I sat down to go through the book & arrange the ideas in my head to write that article.