I: Dorms

Shinsou POV

I walk with bags under my eyes and in my hands, yawning as I make my way up the dorm building to be met with uncle Shouta, or as I have to call him now, Aizawa-sensei. Just feels wrong to say that, but no one can know that we're related for some reason.

"I've got something to do, heres the key, its room 23, second floor." Uncle Aizawa says lazily while sliding a metal key into my pocket then walking off. I sigh and push open the door to a common room, inside resides a spikey redhead, a ravenette with lardge elbows, a spikey blonde, a girl with pink... everything, and a blonde with a lightning bold in black in his hair.

All are sitting on the two large sofas watching the television on the opposite wall.

I walk to the left where the elevator resides and press the button, hoping I had avoided any social interaction but my hopes were shattered as an excited voice came from behind me.

"Hi! I'm Denki Kaminari! You must be the transfer student!" The pikachu looking boy exclaimed as I turned to face him with no exact expression.

"Yes I am." I say simply as the elevator tings and I step in, but sadly so does pikachu boy, Kaminari.

"Can I help you unpack?" He questions as he points at the bags in my hands as I push for floor 2. I give him no answer as I go out and to my dorm with him trailing behind.

"Ooo, we're dorm nabors!" Kaminari exclaims with excitement that made me roll my eyes and hide a small chuckle as I put a bag down to get the key from my pocket and open the door to a bland room, a bed in the far corner, a black bedside table under a smallish window. On the same wall as the door would hit if slammed open sat shelving of cubbies that could be used as an entertainment centre. As I walk in I see a sliding door on the wall that had the door, which was bumped out like a three foot hallway at the doorframe. Must be the closet.

I set the bag on the bare mattress on the dark wood bed frame as Kaminari lugs the other to the ground at the foot of it while closing the door with his foot. I sigh and just let him do his thing as I start taking folded clothing and putting them in the cubbies while he starts hanging shirts and jumpers in the closet where hangers already resided.

"I like this jumper, can I wear it?" I kinda hear him question but I'm busy putting my books on the bedside table, a mixture of novels and school books, in a manor that they wouldn't fall, so I don't answer him. Didn't really listen to him either.

Soon I get on my hands and knees to slide the nearly empty bag under my bed then when I get up and look at Kaminari I feel a very slight heat crawl up the back of my neck as he is wearing my dark purple, nearly black, jumper with cat ears on the hood. It's too big for him so it it stops just below mid theigh and a few inches above his knees.

"I-is that my jumper?" I ask him while going to the bottom of the bag he was slowly taking clothes from, and pulling out my black throw blanket and a dark purple pillow.

"Yup! You didn't say no when I asked to wear it, so I took it as a yes! I uh, hope that's okay" he said sounding slightly hopeful at the end, like he knew I would make him give it back but hoped I wouldn't.

I have a deep sigh and mumble "yeah its fine" before flopping down on my new bed. I was exhausted, the dreams have been so much worse so I haven't been able to sleep nearly all month, maybe getting an hour or two here and there.

Kaminari smiles brightly and jumps to lay next to me, putting his arms behind his head while I lay mine on my stomach and yawn quietly, causing the blonde to look over at me, his honey gold eyes studying my pale features.

"You should probably sleep." He points out while shifting his gaze to the ceiling. I chuckle slightly then simply say "I wish I could. Lately that's been a hassle." Now that the words are out there I wish I could take them back, shove them down my throat and lock my lips up tight, but it's too late.