"I guess I can make it tonight. Where to?"

"I'll have you picked up if that's alright."

"Sounds fine, just email the details to my assistant."

"Great. I'll see you then."

"Wait." She added.

"Yes?"

"Why are you doing this? Why go out of your way for me?"

"I-, It's hard to explain."

"Complicated."

"Exactly. See you later, Theo."

"See ya, Henry."  

Just as the conversation had ended, the car slowed to a stop. And after paying her fare and leaving a hefty tip she hurried to the parking garage and hurried home to relax after such an odd day. Waiting for her outside her home sat a familiar car that she felt all too relieved to see. 

She'd just barely made it inside when she was tackled into a warm embrace from her much needed friend. Theo relaxed in the hug before pulling back to prepare to vent all that was on her mind.                                                                                                                 

"Did you bring food?" She asked.

"I did you one better. I've ordered your favorite meal from your favorite place and it all should be here in just a moment."

"I love you so much."

"And I rented a good horror flick to watch because I know nothing soothes you better."

"You are a godsend. How'd you know to come?"

"Rachel. She mentioned that you expressed to her in a number of words exactly how you felt about your subject today."

"Remind me to give her a raise. I don't know what I ever did to deserve such an amazing support system."

The two were interrupted by the quick arrival of the food.

"It's nothing. Now go get dressed in something comfortable and get settled in the room while I get the food. Then you're going to tell me everything."

"Alright." Theo sighed and dragged herself to the room.

In less than a minute she tossed the formal outfit into the hamper and quickly jumped into yet another large tee sans socks this time. She then whipped off the tight bra and delt so much at ease without the pressure on her chest. 

Soon, Alex returned with two fresh bags of food in hand and hopped right in bed besides Theo. She opened two identical bags of mouthwatering bacon cheeseburgers with a side of crispy tater tots and smooth vanilla milkshakes. 

"So am I allowed to ask who your mystery guest was?" Alex said as she chewed on the hot food already.

"Not really, but who cares? It was Poseidon." Theo admitted.

Alex barely even blinked and continued to eat as if she didn't admit to having an audience with an actual god. As in a being with the abilities to annihilate worlds if he wished to.

"That must've been fun."

"I wish. But he was just an ice-cold shell incapable of any kind of compassion or basic understanding."

"How so?"

"He told me that the entire human race is trash. That his people see us as an inferior species that doesn't deserve to be associated with them in any way."