Shoto Todoroki [ Brocon/Siscon Scenario ]

Start from the beginning

You asked and showed him a smirk.

"damn it Y/N! I have a girlfriend! I exactly know how it works!"

He shouts that you didn't expect Natsu says a lot when he's being teased.

"It's more exciting if you're doing it with someone you shouldn't have.. you're older than Shoto and I.. I wonder how experience you are already.. I wonder if you're rather more interesting than Shoto.."

You teased again making him stood up not expecting you're talking to him like this not even getting a hint you're just teasing him.

"Y/N!!! Stop, it won't work on me!!"

Natsu claims and you just want to test how loyal he could get for his girlfriend. You walked towards him held both his shoulder and tiptoed to reach his lips but you didn't kiss him. Natsu didn't move, you saw his eyes were closed as if like he's waiting making you giggle since Natsu looks like he's vulnerable.

He looked at you and saw a smirk on your lips realizing you're not serious about the things you told him.. You went back to where you sit and watched the TV as if like nothing happened.

"Do you hate me?.."

You asked Natsu and sat back trying to calm himself thinking you're too dangerous for his heart.

"Hate?.. I don't know about that.. it's just not right.. I don't approve of this..."

He told you.

"So you hate me in short.. you hate me for loving Shoto too much?"

You told him.

"Agghhh!!! Why is it so complicated when talking to a girl.. do you talk like this to Shoto as well?.."

He asked and held both of your arms.

"Look Y/N.. I love you.. alright.. I don't hate you or anything.. I'm worried that this would go out! People know you two are twins.. people will make big deal of this once you two become pro's.. I don't.. I can't.. let you two get hurt.."

Natsu told you and hugged you when suddenly Shoto came and punched Natsu.

"How dare you touch her..."

Shoto said and glared at you.

"What were you doing?.."

He asked.

"I'm just telling her reality.."

Natsu answered for you and wiped his blood.

"That doesn't answer why you have to hug her!"

Shoto growl.

"If you're jealous you don't have to punch me! I don't look at her like you do.."

Natsu said and went out of the living room that Fuyumi saw after she heard Natsu and Shoto were fighting.

"Natsu.. Shoto.. don't fight.."

She tried to stop the two that Natsu just left the house and Fuyumi followed him.