BONUS CHAPTER

Harper's POV

I got dressed as fast as I could and buttoned up my sky blue shirt hurriedly.
I had submitted my CV three days ago to a company and yesterday, I got a mail that I have to come for an interview today so here I am. Ethan is cooking me breakfast in the kitchen so that I won't run late and I applied my makeup, just a touch here and there and I was done.
"Babe, it's almost 8, you have to get there before 8:30" Ethan said in an attempt to remind me that I was running late
"I'm ready" I said and rushed to the kitchen to grab a toast from the plate in front of Ethan
"Are you ready for the big day?"
"So ready" I replied with a big smile that says I'm gonna Ace it.
I settled beside Ethan quickly and rushed my breakfast which was two slices of toast and a glass of milk.
"I trust you" he said and planted a kiss on my cheek.
It's been a month since the drama with Luke happened and I've been happy with Ethan ever since.
Every day, as I got to know Ethan better, I find out that he is the coolest guy ever, he is patient and doesn't get angry easily, he explains things instead of getting worked up and we still go to the mall to play that car race games every Sunday and I don't know why,  in fact sometimes, we would go on Wednesday nights. He is also a romantic guy, Last night, he showed up at my door with a giant teddy bear which I shoved into my wardrobe as soon as I got it because honestly, I hate fluffy bears, 4 days ago, he got me another set of diamond with a different design and I'm tired of complaining already so I just accept his gifts with a smile on my face and appreciate him by wearing them the next day. I don't know what dating a guy is like since he is the first guy I would date but I don't want any other guy either, I'm okay with him because he makes me happy.
"Shall we?" He asked as soon as I chugged the milk down my throat
"We shall" I replied and we both bursted into laughter as we walked towards his car.

*************

The interview went nice but I didn't get a reply immediately so  I thought to myself
If I don't get the job, I have my online job, and I have Ethan which is enough for me and if I get the job, then it only gets better.
I picked out my phone from my bag and dialled Ethan's phone to see what he was up to and if he could pick me up so that we would go over to his place and soon after he told me he would pick me up, I saw his car at a distance and smiled to myself. I got myself a gem and I won't let him slip.

"So how was the interview?" Ethan asked as soon as I got into his car
"It went well" I replied
"I believe you will get a favorable response because, you deserve it" Ethan said and I smiled genuinely knowing he sees me for who I am and whatever he says about me is the truth.

******

We got to Ethan's place after a stressful drive through the traffic and I crashed on his chair waiting for him to bring the orange juice he went to get from the kitchen

"Here" he said as he placed the glass of cool juice in front of me and not being able to hide my thirst, I chugged it down in a second and dropped the cup carefully on the table. Just in time, my phone chimed and  I checked the mail I just got.
"Oh my God" I screamed the moment I saw the acceptance letter and Ethan took the phone from me to read the mail and he looked at me with an evil smile. Knowing what his intention was, I ran into the room and tried to shut the door but he got it before I could secure the lock
"Celebratory sex? Huh?" He asked
"You sex beast" I replied with a loud roar of laughter as he pushed me onto the bed and stripped me for another round of what he loves to Call "making Love" but I'd rather call "Rough - Love making", heck, he does it so good.

Authors Note

So this chapter is all about Harper getting the job, that's the essence. so, who's ready for a sequel? Or should we wait for a week before starting the sequel cos trust me, my knuckles ache so bad, I typed this book with my phone and we all know how easy it is to type with a phone, right?? (Note the sarcasm)
Bye y'all
Bye HER EX,
I'LL MISS ETHAN CHASING HARPER
BECAUSE THE REAL STRUGGLE STARTS NOW