Chapter 19 War Game

Start from the beginning

Freya:" don't play dumb after all the stuff you put us through yesterday, we deserve an explanation and answer"

Mero:" what are you planning now"

Apollo:" nothing too big"

Enyo:" and where's Hestia, she should have been here by now"

Tiona then burst through the door into their meeting in a panic as Apollo grinned.

Tiona:" it's bad, Apollo's familia poisoned Bell and are fighting him in the middle of town with a lot of people around him"

Mero:" WHAT"

Enyo:" BASTARD"

Mero:" if Bell was poisoned, he would handle himself fine at least till help arrived, but with people around, Bell will have his focus on the people over the poison in his body, damn, Apollo, dragging innocent people into your little game knowing full well Bell can beat your member's to a pulp, coward"

Loki:" wow, that's harsh Apollo, even for us gods"

Ganesha:" you had your familia attack him in the middle of a crowd, have you no shame"

Apollo:" oh come now, as god's we seek out what we want, no matter what we have to do right"

as much as Mero and Enyo wanted to beat Apollo then and there, they needed to help Bell and ran to the door.

Enyo:" this isn't over"

as Enyo and Mero left, the god's asked if Apollo was really thinking straight as Hermes was allowed to use his power so they can see just how bad it was, and it was terrible, Bell was covered in cut's, wound's, even getting stabbed through 4 time's, all while he looked like he was getting blacker and blacker from the poison in his body.

Loki:" THE HELL, what did they do"

Freya:" is that Nessus Poison, that's brutal and cheep"

Apollo:" Bell's tough enough to handle this much, so it's fine"

Miach:" you have no mercy whatsoever do you"

Hephestus:" is that... HESTIA"

Takemikazuchi:" is your familia aware of the consequences of harming a god"

Apollo:" they aren't hurting Hestia, they're just giving her a front-row seat to see her beloved familia member be beaten right in front of her"

Loki:" I don't see the difference, this is still harming her, just in another way"

Apollo:" the difference is only one is gravely punishable"

as the gods asked why some Zeus familia members weren't there, they saw as Apollo had a number of bodies blocking their way as they struggled to get past. some Zeus familia members were trying to get to Bell, but the number of Apollo and Soma familia members were weak, but they were in number's, so it was making it take longer than it should be getting to Bell.

Zeus familia member:" damn it, there's no end to them is there"

Apollo familia member:" take a good look, this won't end any time soon"

seeing as Bell was still fighting, Hestia said she had enough, that if the Apollo familia wanted to fight, they'll get one, and Bell seconded that by saying that next time they meet, it's on a fair plane.

Loki:" oh Apollo, you are in for it now"

Apollo:" what, now that it's a war game, the Zeus familia can't get involved anymore, so even if they want to, they can't intervene"

as they fell back, some members finally got through and helped Bell by curing him and healing his body.

Bell:" they want a fight, they got one"

Then Mero and Enyo came and asked what happened.

Enyo:" we should have known they'd do something, but this drastic, we didn't think Apollo would go so far"

Mero:" Bell, as you should know, once the war game strat's, we cannot help in it as we are not part of the same familia, but that doesn't mean we won't help in other way's"

Bell:" Hestia, go to this meeting and have them decide the challenge, once it's chosen, we'll win it, I don't know how I'll win, I just know I'm not just going to lose"

as Hestia went, Bell went straight to the Zeus familia home and asked some of the level 6's there to help him train, in order to train faster, Bell was having 3 train him. a male dwarf named Yuul, a female Renard named Kinsua, and a male human named Josh.

Yuul:" Bell, we didn't hear about this, how did this happen"

Mero:" apparently, the messenger's that were going here were blocked, so you all couldn't have heard about it"

Kinsua:" damn, if only we noticed it"

Bell:" it's okay, all I need to focus on is fighting this war game, and I plan to win, don't hold back, give me everything you got"

Josh:" if that's the case, then don't lose, we're counting on it"

as Bell was training, a meeting was held as Loki accused Apollo of a serious crime.

Loki:" this wouldn't happen to be a distraction to the new species that arrived because you're involved in it right, a war game is a good distraction from that right now"

Apollo:" of course not, I'm just taking this time to take what I want right now"

Freya:" then is it because Bell Cranel is likely to level up soon, and once that happens, your Familia's chances of winning drastically go down"

Apollo:" he killed that monster rex, if anything, if I don't act now, I could lose this chance forever"

Miach:" petty, and when there's another crisis to think about"

Apollo:" weren't some Loki and Zeus familia member's sent to Meren to investigate something"

Takemikazuchi:" yeah, lead by Zerif and Riveria"

Loki:" and I didn't get to go, why, why is it like this"

Miach:" it's because we are god's Loki, that's why we stayed"

Freya:" but you know, Ishtar isn't here for some reason"

Then Hestia came in, angry and very very bloodthirsty.

Apollo:" Hestia, is that a new color red"

Hestia:" LET'S GET THIS OVER WITH... now, since I only have Bell in my familia, it should be a match one on one with our representatives"

Apollo:" no, you only have one member because you're lazy-"

Loki:" Apollo's to chicken to fight fair"

Apollo:" DON'T MOCK ME... we will have a draw for this, Hermes"

Hermes:" are you sure it's alright for me to do something so important"

Apollo:" of course, you're neutral, so it should be fair"

Loki:" Bull, he went above and beyond to go get Bell"

Apollo:" none the less, draw Hermes"

as he drew, it was a siege game, the one where number's matter more than anything, and as the game was set, a week was placed till Bell had to fight, and the motion was set, and with a crisis just around the corner