Chapter 19 War Game

Start from the beginning

Mero:" hum, so you say, but you're assuming Bell is average at best in this case though, he was raised in the Zeus familia since he was a kid, and he was given the same kind of training since, what you're stating is if Bell is average, Bell's like the rest of us in heart, no matter what familia he's in, so you really think it's going to be a cakewalk"

Apollo:" still, even as strong as he is, he can't possibly take on my entire familia by himself, now can he, even if he is from the monster familia in heart, he's still one man, and the numbers would eventually catch up with him"

Freya and Loki:" so so petty"

Apollo:" so, what do you say Hestia"

Hestia:" of course my answer's no, why would I agree to that, I have no reason or motive to give you what you want, come Bell, we're leaving"

Veronica:" yeah, this parties ruined now"

as they left, the other god's warned Apollo that he could risk his familia at this rate, only for him to have a grin on his face and walk away.

Hermes:" This isn't over"

Miach:" not by a long shot"

Loki:" so, what's he got planned for this, since they are staying in the Zeus familia, it's almost impossible to approach them"

Hermes:" but that's only when Bell doesn't go to the dungeon, and there are other way's to hurt someone"

Apollo already had a plan, and it was perfect, as Bell went to the dungeon, Bell was heading out when all of a sudden while a bunch of people were near him, some people with magic weapon's came and attacked him in broad daylight as he got his weapon's out, dark cloud's started to role over and Bell was cornered by many Apollo familia member's, including Hyakinthos, the Apollo familia captain.

Bell:" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING, not only are innocent people around, but you're attacking me in brought daylight, you think the other's won't notice"

Hyakinthos:" that's why it's perfect, you can handle yourself, so we figured make you fight us whether you want to or not"

some members then threw darts at the crowd as Bell jumped in to block them all, even catching one dart in his mouth with his fangs, but then a mist came out and surrounded Bell from the darts he hit and caught.

Luan:" HA, how do you like that, those dart's are smoke dart's, with the smoke swapped out with poison, even a monster like you should be affected"

even though the Zeus familia teaches its members to resist and cure themselves of any possible poison, Bell was having difficulty curing himself, looking at their pleased faces as he was starting to become loopy.

Hyakinthos:" it's Nessus Poison, it's very lethal to the ordinary man, but with someone like you, you should survive from it, but it will take a toll on your body no dought, everyone back off, he's mine, this is for last night's beating"

as Bell got into a defensive stance to fight, it didn't take too long for the other's to catch on, as some members were heading there, there were some Soma and Apollo familia member's blocking their path, since yesterday, the higher-level members went to the dungeon earlier to advance there skill's, so only level 1's and 2's could respond, though many level 6's were there, they were in a meeting with the god's to discuss matter's concerning the new monster's as advised by the guild.

Loki:" Apollo, you seem cheery... what did you do"

Apollo:" whatever do you mean Loki, I'm-"