chapter six

Not long after I got back, Evie, Mal and I, walked towards the garage. Mal had seemed to have calmed down a lot and while Evie was sucked into her old sketch book, we had time to talk. We trailed behind slightly, glaring at anyone who thought they could look at us now. I linked arms with her and synced up our steps.

"How was your talk with Harry?" She asked.

"I don't know, confusing. Being on different sides has really screwed us over this time." I explained, thinking back to when I left.

"That's my fault, I'm sorry." She sighed. I let lose a small laugh.

"Well you wouldn't have said that a year ago. But thank you and it's okay honestly, maybe we just aren't meant to be together."

"I hardly think that's true." Mal took my hand, giving a small squeeze for reassurance.

The three of us came to the entrance of the pier and slipped in the same doorway, which brought us back to the start of our journey. The limo hadn't returned yet and we were left waiting. It was eerily silent, and I glanced at the pipe to Pirate's Bay nervously, expecting Uma and her crew to walk through at any moment. Evie turned around with a smile on her face.

"Hey, I never showed you this." She passed me her old sketch book. I glanced down at the page, where a beautifully sketched white dress was drawn, with pieces of material were pinned to the page White leather and white tulle. "You were the only one who had the slightest chance of getting married." She wrapped her arm around me.

"It's gorgeous E." I told her. I ran my fingers over the dress, smiling to myself that maybe one day this could have been me marrying Harry, even with weddings being so rare on the Isle. The last public marriage was my dad's and that was before I was born. "Thank you."

"I always thought Mal would burn it if I ever showed it you." Evie joked. Mal's mouth dropped.

"I was not that bad!" She exclaimed, offended. Me and Evie glanced at each other and giggled.

"Yes, you were. Do you not remember threaten to throw Harry to Tick-Tock when you found out about us?" I questioned us.

"Well, he did have his hands over my twin sister." She shrugged looking away.

"He didn't know that." Evie laughed. The three of us were laughing when we heard the engine of the Limo approaching. The sleek black car pulled into the garage and we all stood straight as they got out of the car. However, our boys were not alone. A brunette, with her hair partly braided and dressed in Auradon gym clothes had joined them. A sigh of relief travelled through all of us. Lonnie was a dedicated fighter and one more person against the pirate crew was always helpful.

"I made them bring me." She said giving Mal a hug, then me.

"I'm so glad you did." I told her, wrapping my arms around her tightly. Lonnie moved onto Evie.

"Welcome to the isle. It's so good to see you." While we were greeting Lonnie, the boys were in the trunk, collecting the wand and swords when they called out Dude's name. The four of us girls looked towards them.

"I told you to stay." Carlos complained.

"I flunked obedience class." He spoke back. This dog was a pain even more than usual now that he could talk. I rolled my eyes at the school dog.

"Great and he can still talk." Jay sighed.

"You're lucky I love you." Carlos picked up the dog in his matching clothes and put him down on the floor, as Jay closed the trunk. Mal held her hand for the wand.