"Yeah, well, if we get caught then you're responsible."

"You're the one who wanted to help me out," the blond-haired boy tells the Australian, nudging the library door lightly to check if Madam Pince had locked the doors — which she has and sighs. "You pay the price — alohamora!"

Hyunjin points his wand at the locks of the library doors, hoping that the magic wont fail on him and breathe a sigh of relief when he feels the familiar pulling in his veins as the magic in his blood does its work. They hear the faint click of the locks before Felix pushes the door open slightly, allowing space for the both of them to slip through and into the candlelit library.

"Stay in the shadows," Hyunjin instructs his friend, "there might be ghosts lurking in here."

Hyunjin could see Felix frown in the shadows, "so I can't light my wand?"

"No, not for now," Hyunjin says in a quiet whisper, ushering the latter deeper down the library in the direction of the restricted section. "We'll use it when we get into the restricted section."

They both tiptoe quietly to the back, hearing Peeve's laughs in through the walls of the castle every now and then but no ghost penetrates through each time and when they got to the section, they let out the breath they didn't know they were holding in.

Felix reaches out for the lock whilst Hyunjin looks back to watch out for anything to be aware of, eyeing the endless rows and rows of bookshelves in the room. When Felix finally slides the lock to the side, they both hurry inside, closing the door carefully behind them and the younger of the two lights up the end of his wand.

"So, what are we looking for now?" Felix asks, scanning the bookshelf nearest to him.

"See, that's the problem," Hyunjin says slowly as he too, traces his eyes over the spines of book covers stacked on the shelf. "Seungmin didn't mention anything. He only said that there's a book about it. What book? I don't know."

"But if we could find Hogwarts' confidential records over the last five or ten years then maybe that could be a good way to start..."

Hyunjin watches as Felix rushes off to find the record scrolls, the light source fading away with him so he pulls out his wand from his pocket and takes a deep breath.

Lumos.

Okay, maybe he was just a tiny bit distracted as no light comes from the tip. Panic rises over him when he still couldn't perform the charm, knocking the wand lightly on some wood. Nausea stirs in his stomach the more he fails — why couldn't he perform such a simple spell?

"Hyunjin?" a deep voice asks, placing their hand on his shoulder.

"Hyunjin you're shaking," Felix continues, worry in his voice.

And indeed he was.

Hyunjin could feel Felix's hand over his forehead, hearing the latter sigh. "Come on, let's go back," Felix tells him, "I've got the scrolls, heaps of them, we could look over them after this but let's get to somewhere warm."

There was nothing in Hyunjin's mind. Everything was a blur, like all the colours in the world had swirled into one and nothing was clear anymore. Sounds resonate in his ear in a messy echo, everything Felix had said went one ear out the other and it was as if all the strength in his legs went away.

But there was one thing clear in his mind.

"Yujin," Hyunjin lets the name slip past his lips.

Felix was panicking now, tucking the scrolls more securely under his arms before catching Hyunjin steadily before he falls. "Yujin?" he asks in confusion, "now?"