23 | sweet little tingle

"Please don't look at me like that," Hyunjin speaks when for the past dozen minutes, Yujin had been looking at him with an empty stare and it's starting to creep him out

"I swear, it wasn't me who had the idea of having you here!" Hyunjin cries out before kicking Felix softly through his blanket, "it was this snitch!"

"Hey, what did I do!?" Felix yelps, "I wanted to help you and so, I looked for the most trustworthy source I know."

"And ta-dah, you chose her?"

"I chose her."

Hyunjin is baffled. "See, this is why you don't befriend Felix."

And that's when Yujin decides to speak and whacks Hyunjin on the back of his neck, receiving a cry of complaint in return. "That's not nice, Hyunjin!"

"See, that's not nice, Hyunjin!" Felix teases the boy, amused at the reaction he got from Hyunjin.

"That's also not nice..." Yujin's voice trails off to try and find a name badge on the Hufflepuff's robes.

"... Felix Lee, Kwon Yujin, ma'am!"

Kwon Yujin's face twists in uncertainty but then it returns to her former unreadable expression. She observes the things around her; there's Hyunjin still in bed and desperately trying to clamber off it but being held back by a bossy Felix who was telling him that he needs rest and he should just sleep like a baby.

You won't notice it at a glance, but if you were to look carefully, you could see a knowing look in Yujin's eyes. But Hyunjin and Felix paid it no mind, the look goes right past them like it's just any old wind on a cool autumn day. Something inside Yujin feels queasy as she thinks over in silence, her stare going blank now.

Noticing it after a while, a small hand snaps in front of her eyes, catching her attention. "So, are you going to help us?" Felix asks with a grin, "we could really use another helping hand."

"And besides, this happened before, right?" Felix asks and he swears he could see Yujin's pupils shake a little. "So you should at least know how things are going to go? First Year, right?"

"How did you know?"

"The stairwell portraits," Felix shrugs, "their gossips are always hot tea, trust them for anything new."

He lets out a small gasp and leans forward - a little too close to Hyunjin's opinion - before shielding his mouth. "Apparently your captain, Lee Minho has taken a certain kind of liking for you."

If Yujin was able to do anything, anything right now in the world, without them judging her then she would put her whole fist in her mouth and cry. But she couldn't do that, it's not in the right place and besides, she still has an image to match up to and so all she could do is bite her bottom lip whilst feeling a sudden wave of energy rush to her cheeks.