PHASE 3: BLOOD BROTHERS

Dust Papyrus reappears, his glaring eyes now red. Instead of a frown, his mouth is now back in a smile like it was in Phase 1. His eyes flicker like fires, and the ghost of Dust Sans stands to the right of Dust Papyrus. He now has a full body, and red eyes of his own, along with a psychotic grin.

"This could be the end..."

Dust Papyrus: "ARE YOU READY, HUMAN?! IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO DIE!!! HAHAHAHA!!! LET ME REINTRODUCE YOU TO MY DEAR LATE BROTHER SANS!"

Dust Sans: "heya, kid. good to see you again."

Dust Papyrus: "SANS TAUGHT ME A BRAND-NEW ATTACK... LET'S SEE IF YOU CAN SURVIVE!"

A monstrous Gaster Blaster appears from Dust Papyrus's body, and begins snapping at your soul over and over again, moving to wherever your soul is. After a while, the Gaster Blaster returns into Dust Papyrus's body.

Dust Papyrus: "WE'VE HAD OUR FUN, HUMAN... BUT NOW IT'S GAME OVER!!! SANS AND I WILL ERADICATE YOU FROM THIS WORLD FOREVER!!!"

Dust Sans: "promise you'll split the human with me, paps. this whole revenge thing was my idea after all."

Dust Papyrus: "BUT OF COURSE, DEAR BROTHER! BUT I GET TURN 1."

Dust Sans: "fine." Dust Sans leaves the screen.

"Papyrus LV 20 ATK 99999 DEF 99999

He's descended even further into madness. THIS WILL BE FUN."

Dust Papyrus shoots bone spears facing up, down, left, or right at your soul. Meanwhile, a Gaster Blaster snaps at your soul, following it around everywhere. The bone spears then stop firing, but another Gaster Blaster appears and begins snapping at your soul along with the first one. A Gaster Blaster then runs toward your soul, snaps at it, then pulls back. This repeats over and over again. Then, bone spear circles begin shooting at your soul as a Gaster Blaster moves through the battle board, homed in on it.

Dust Papyrus leaves the screen as Dust Sans reappears.

"Sans LV 8 ATK 99999 DEF 99999

The first murderer. Never got to finish his Genocide Route."

Dust Sans: "i've been waiting so long to get to kill you, kid. not even death is gonna stop me. i said i'd show you what hell is really like. but on second thought... i think that's too good for you."

Blood-red sharp bones slowly extend diagonally from the ceiling, floor, or walls, homed in on your soul. Then, two sharp bones extend from the top-left and bottom right, then bottom-left and top-right. This repeats over and over again. After that, two Gaster Blasters (different from Dust Papyrus's) shoot lasers just above and below your soul, trapping you. As Dust Sans moves his arm up or down, the Gaster Blasters will also move up and down. After that, the same thing happens, except at the left and right sides.

Suddenly, Dust Papyrus reappears and shoots bone spears at you, while Dust Sans's sharp bones also extend at your soul. Then, two of Dust Sans's Gaster Blasters shoot lasers in between your soul and begin moving up and down, while two of Dust Papyrus's Gaster Blasters snap at your soul, moving to wherever your soul is.

Dust Papyrus: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

Dust Sans: "uh, ha."

The screen goes black...

Dust Sans appears in the middle, with his right eye closed and his shoulders out. Dust Papyrus is at the left side, with his eyes half-closed and his arms crossed.