PHASE 2: MEGALOMANIAC STRIKES BACK

Dust Papyrus's hollow eyes now start glaring at you. He also speaks in a deeper, creepier voice.

Dust Papyrus: "I WAS WRONG, WASN'T I, SANS? THE ONLY WAY TO GET THE HUMAN TO RESET... IS TO GIVE THEM A REALLY BAD TIME!!! HAHAHAHA!!! CLEARLY MY PREVIOUS ATTACKS WEREN'T CHALLENGING ENOUGH! I'LL HAVE TO TAKE THIS TO THE NEXT LEVEL! DON'T SAY I DIDN'T GIVE YOU A CHANCE..."

Dust Papyrus's eyes turn yellow, still glaring at you, and his hands clench into fists. The ghost of Dust Sans appears at Dust Papyrus's right, with hollow eyes and the bottom half of his body missing. The battle board and your soul, which is now Red, fade back in, and the battle restarts...

A trident extends at the middle, as bone spears, fire, and MTT Bots fire everywhere. Meanwhile, friendliness pellets and arrow spears form outside the battle board while this is happening, and attack as soon as it stops. The trident goes back down, then two more tridents extend from the left and right sides, forcing you to move to the middle. Bone spears, fire, and MTT Bots continue shooting. Meanwhile, friendliness pellets and arrow spears form outside the battle board, and attack as soon as it stops. After that, the ACT button moves towards your soul.

"Papyrus LV 20 ATK 9999 DEF 999

"He's no longer playing around... NEITHER SHOULD YOU. KILL HIM."

Dust Papyrus: "WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THAT FIRST ATTACK, SANS?! THAT'S ONLY JUST A WARM-UP... LET'S MAKE THE HUMAN SUFFER FOR WHAT THEY'VE DONE!!!" Bone spears, fire, friendliness pellets, tridents, arrow spears, and MTT Bots all attack, homed in on your soul. Then, bone spears fire from the right, with tiny gaps in between. Immediately after, fire shoots at you from the walls and ceiling. Then, a friendliness pellet circle begins forming around your soul. You have to escape before it finishes forming. Then, three tridents extend, one homed in on your soul, and the other three to the left and right of it. Then, arrow spear circles begin shooting at you repeatedly. Finally, MTT Bots extend from the floor, ceiling, and walls and shoot at you.

One of each weapon attacks you all at the same time repeatedly. Finally, Dust Papyrus stops attacking for a while.

Dust Papyrus: "WE WON'T SHOW THE HUMAN A DROP OF MERCY, WILL WE SANS?! WE'LL MAKE THEM WISH THEY WERE BURNING IN HELL!!!"

Tridents extend, covering every spot except the middle row. Then, friendliness pellets begin shooting diagonally at the middle row. The tridents go back into the ground, then MTT Bots extend from the walls, floor, and ceiling while fire shoots from the walls or ceiling as well. The MTT Bots disappear, and arrow spears and bone spears begin shooting everywhere. Tridents begin occasionally extending, homed in on your position, over and over again, as bone spears, arrow spears, friendliness pellets, MTT Bots, and fire all rapidly attack. The ITEM button moves toward your soul.

"You showed Papyrus the Spaghetti he made you in another timeline. His eyes change for just a second... But then he snaps out of it."

Dust Papyrus: "DON'T WORRY, SANS... I WON'T GET DISTRACTED FROM OUR GOAL... WE'LL MAKE THE HUMAN PAY FOR EVERYTHING THEY'VE DONE! AND THEN... WE'LL TURN EVERYTHING BACK TO NORMAL AGAIN..." Fire shoots from the floor and ceiling, and tridents extend from the walls, as friendliness pellets, arrow spears, bone spears, and MTT Bots all attack at once, over and over again. Then, 3 bone spear circles shoot at your soul. Then, friendliness pellets start rapidly shooting at your soul. Then, arrow spears start rapidly shooting at your soul. Finally, MTT Bots from the walls, floor, and ceiling shoot with tiny gaps in between them 4 times. Bone spears begin rapidly shooting everywhere, either facing up, down, left, or right, but they move very slowly.

Dust Papyrus: "WHY WON'T THEY DIE, SANS?! WE'RE GIVING THIS OUR BEST EFFORT... BUT THEY JUST WON'T DIE!!! WHY WON'T THE HUMAN DIE ALREADY, SANS!?" Three tridents occasionally extend in random places over and over again as friendliness pellets, arrow spears, MTT Bots, and arrow spears attack. Then, the tridents disappear, and fire begins occasionally shooting in random places from the walls as the other weapons continue attacking. Then, fire covers the floor, ceiling, and walls as friendliness pellets, tridents, bone spears, MTT Bots, and arrow spears all attack you. Finally, the fire disappears, and a bone spear facing up, down, left, or right shoots at your soul incredibly quickly. This repeats over and over again. Dust Papyrus then just stands there, not making any further effort to attack you.

Dust Papyrus: "SANS... I WON'T GIVE UP... EVEN IF I HAVE TO PUT MY LIFE AT RISK... I'LL MAKE THE HUMAN PAY FOR WHAT THEY DID..." The ghost of Dust Sans disappears, and the FIGHT and MERCY buttons move to the left and right sides of the battle board, and you can select either one.

FIGHT

999 DAMAGE