PHASE 1: BONEY BREAKDOWN

"Papyrus blocks the way!"

ACT

"Papyrus LV 20 ATK 999 DEF 999

The second murderer. Can kill you in one hit and take any attack. LET'S SEE HOW LONG THAT HELPS HIM."

"Papyrus is waiting for you to attack."

FIGHT

0 DAMAGE

Dust Papyrus: "SEE? THAT PUNY KNIFE WON'T WORK ON ME NOW! IF I CAN'T BEAT YOU LIKE THIS, NOTHING WILL!" Your soul changes to Blue as Dust Papyrus unleashes blood-red bone spears at the floor and ceiling. You'll have to jump between the bone spears at the floor while avoiding the bone spears at the ceiling.

"This seems... impossible."

FIGHT

0 DAMAGE

Dust Papyrus: "I'VE BEEN WAITING SO LONG TO GET TO KILL YOU! AND NOW, I'VE FINALLY GOT ALL THE EXP I NEED! I'M GOING TO ENJOY THIS!!!" Dust Papyrus launches bone spears at the left and right sides of the battle board. You have to continually move left and right to avoid them.

"Don't give up."

FIGHT

0 DAMAGE

Dust Papyrus: "I'VE EVEN GOT NEW TECHNIQUES FROM ALL THE MONSTERS I'VE KILLED! NYEH HEH HEH... DO YOU THINK YOU CAN WIN THIS NOW?!" At this point, the attack that Papyrus uses this turn will be completely random. The list of attacks he can use are:

The attacks he used on Turn 1 and Turn 2.

Fire Attack: Flames will emerge from the bottom part of the left or right wall repeatedly, forcing you to move away and jump if you don't want to die.

Friendliness Pellet Attack: Friendliness pellets begin appearing on the ground, with tiny gaps in between, then shoot up. This repeats over and over again.

Arrow Spear Attack: Arrow spears appear in random areas below the battle board, then shoot diagonally. This repeats over and over again. The difference between bone spears and arrow spears is that bone spears shoot immediately and move straight, while arrow spears take some time to shoot and move diagonally.

MTT Bot Attack: Three MTT Bots extend from the ceiling in random places and shoot hearts down through the floor. They then go back into the ceiling and are replaced by new ones in different places. This repeats over and over again.

Trident Attack: Tridents repeatedly extend from the ground, covering every spot on the battle board except for one random one, which you'll have to go into to avoid the tridents. The positions that the tridents will be in are highlighted beforehand.

"Dust blows through the corridor..."

FIGHT

0 DAMAGE

Dust Papyrus: "I REMEMBER WHEN I THOUGHT YOU COULD CHANGE... THAT YOU COULD BE A GOOD PERSON IF YOU JUST TRIED... HAHAHAHAHA!!! THAT SURE IS A FUNNY JOKE!" Dust Papyrus randomly uses one of his attacks.

"Papyrus can't wait to watch you die."

FIGHT

0 DAMAGE

Dust Papyrus: "BUT THAT'S JUST A FANTASY, ISN'T IT? YOU'RE EVIL! I CAN'T MAKE YOU "CHANGE YOUR WAYS!" I CAN'T MAKE YOU "BECOME A BETTER PERSON!" THE ONLY THING I CAN DO... IS KILL YOU UNTIL YOU GIVE UP!!!" Dust Papyrus randomly uses one of his attacks.

"Come on, you stupid knife! Just go through!"

FIGHT

0 DAMAGE

Dust Papyrus: "AND AS SOON AS YOU DO, I'LL RESET... USING THE POWER OF DETERMINATION SANS GAVE ME... AND EVERYTHING WILL BE BACK TO NORMAL! EXCEPT FOR ONE SMALL DETAIL... YOU WON'T EXIST ANYMORE!" Dust Papyrus randomly uses one of his attacks.

"He's a megalomaniac."

FIGHT

0 DAMAGW

Dust Papyrus: "I CAN'T BELIEVE THE OLD, PATHETIC VERSION OF ME... ACTUALLY WANTED TO BE YOUR FRIEND! ONLY A FOOL WOULD WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH A PIECE OF TRASH LIKE YOU!!!" Dust Papyrus randomly uses one of his attacks.

"KILL HIM."

FIGHT

0 DAMAGE

Dust Papyrus: "CAN YOU FEEL THAT, HUMAN?! YOUR DETERMINATION IS FADING AWAY! SOON, YOU'LL GIVE UP, AND I'LL GET MY OLD LIFE BACK AGAIN!" Dust Papyrus randomly uses one of his attacks.

"Don't let him win."

FIGHT

0 DAMAGE

Dust Papyrus: "YOU STILL WANT TO KEEP ON GOING?! IT'S HOPELESS, HUMAN! YOU CAN'T EVEN HURT ME! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN WIN?!" Dust Papyrus randomly uses one of his attacks.

"Determination."

FIGHT

0 DAMAGE

Dust Papyrus: "THIS HAS BEEN A LOT OF FUN FOR ME, HUMAN... BUT IF YOU DON'T GIVE UP SOON... I'LL HAVE TO USE A HARDER ATTACK ON YOU... A "SPECIAL ATTACK," IF YOU REALLY WANT TO CALL IT THAT." Dust Papyrus randomly uses one of his attacks.

"He's preparing something..."

FIGHT

0 DAMAGE

Dust Papyrus: "DO YOU THINK I'M JOKING, HUMAN?! IF YOU DON'T GIVE UP RIGHT THIS INSTANT... I'LL SHOW YOU THE TRUE MEANING OF SUFFERING!!!" Dust Papyrus randomly uses one of his attacks.

"Don't listen to him. Keep on fighting!"

FIGHT

0 DAMAGW

Dust Papyrus: "NYEH HEH HEH!!! IF YOU SAY SO! I GUESS I'LL JUST USE IT RIGHT AWAY, THEN! DIE!!!"

Suddenly, the Annoying Dog appears in the battle board (similar to when Papyrus tried to use his special attack in normal Undertale) and makes his signature barking noise. However, before the dog can do anything to interrupt the special attack, Dust Papyrus throws a bone spear at the dog, killing it instantly. (The music stops when the Annoying Dog appears, but starts back up again when the dog dies.)

Tridents repeatedly extend from the ground, homed in on your position. Then, fire begins rapidly coming out of the ceiling and floor, starting from the very left edge and ending at the very right edge. Then, friendliness pellets start rapidly shooting at your soul from everywhere on the battle board. Then, MTT Bots cover the entire ceiling and begin shooting hearts. Each one shoots one at a time, and it's random which one shoots. Then, four arrow spears appear in random areas, either above the battle board or below, and shoot. This repeats 4 times. Finally. bone spears facing left and down shoot at your soul over and over again.

Dust Papyrus: "HUFF... PUFF... THIS... CAN'T BE! I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING I'VE GOT... WHY ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?! YOU... YOU..."

Four bone spears facing up, down, left, and right shoot at your soul. Right as they're about to make it to the battle board, they break and turn into dust.