The White Queen singing heavenly (Ciel in Wonderland Fanfic)

After eating the candy that the Lizard gave him, Ciel began to shrink quickly.

     "What the devil is happening?!?!"

     When the Lizard saw this, he quickly petalled away on his bicycle.

     "Where the bloody hell are you going?!" Ciel shouted.

     As he looked around, he couldn't find the certain lizard that gave him the candy. He also noticed that he had grew smaller than what his size was before.

     "Well at least I am not that size anymore. Where could that bastard be next?" Ciel huffed.

     Ciel looked in the direction of the woods and shrugged his shoulders. He sighed and began to run in the direction of the woods. Branches, plants, and vines stood in his way as he tried to pass through. He grunted as he had to shove the vegetation out of the way. Strangely, after a few minutes traveling through the woods, snow began to fall. Ciel held out his hand to the sky and a single snowflake fell into his palm. When he take another step forward, a crunch was heard underneath his feet. Snow was piled on the once green grass.

     "Bloody hell, why now does it decide to snow?" Ciel whispered.

     As he continued on the path, the snow started to rapidly fall. The temperature also drastically fell to one that can only be felt in winter. To children, this would be considered to be called a winter wonderland. To Ciel, this was not the case. He began to shiver and rub his shoulders. As he walked to the end of the path, a castle was in his view.

     "Finally I found shelter. I hope the owners don't mind." Ciel said.

     "Ah. So I see that the rumors are true. There really is a child wandering about." A soft feminine voice spoke.

     A woman in a wacky but elegant white gown suddenly appeared. Her hair was raven black but the tips were a radiant purple. Her glasses were to the tip of her nose so you could see her shining red eyes. Her pale skin blended in with the pale snow surrounding her. On her lips were a light layer of black lip stick. Her heels were buried in snow, but the woman did not look like she had any discomfort.

     "Are you the owner of this castle?" Ciel asked.

     "It depends on who's asking." The ravenette replied.

     Ciel was shivering and the woman had noticed. She quickly picked up the bottom of her dress. She ran to the freezing boy and pulled off her coat.

     "My goodness child! You are frozen to the bone! Here, take my coat!" She spoke as she placed her coat on Ciel.

     "T-T-Thank you." Ciel shivered.

     Ciel pulled the fur jacket closer. He was still wondering. Who exactly was this mysterious woman?

     "Come child, I shall prepare you some tea to warm you up." The woman said.

     All of a sudden, Ciel was sitting at a table with a ready cup of tea in front of him.

     "Well, are going to drink it? It is getting quite cold." The woman said suddenly.

     She placed a cake in front of him, but Ciel scooted it away from him.

     "Sorry, the last time I ate a strange sweet, I turned to the size of a gerbil."

     "Don't worry, it's not 'Eat Me'. I would never give my guests that. It would be a grievous plunder on my part."

     Ciel shrugged it off and took a tiny bite of the cake. His eyes widened and started to scarf down the cake.